Sagittarius Compatibilities

Meet people born under Sagittarius here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

amcresume

Compatibility

Post by amcresume » Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:10 pm

I just dove in and read your post.  All I can say is wow!!!  I'd like to apply some of the astrological compatibility factors in developing my characters in my romance.  Any suggestions.
Anne-Marie Carroll
A world complete with romantic suspense and sassy, sensual romance.

Synthex

Sag + Sag

Post by Synthex » Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:54 pm

I just want to point that I've NEVER heard any Sag saying 'Sag + Sag = Good' based on one's PERSONAL experience

jotejete

Post by jotejete » Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:50 am

Hi fellow Sags,

I always heard the most romantically compatible with Sag was Leo. Has anyone heard this before ? I'm not very knowledgeable about the zodiac.

P.S. I personally had several terrible relationships with Leo females- we just didn't get along at all.

Synthex

Post by Synthex » Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:54 am

they say aries & leo, I can hardly recall any aries at all, leos are ok but need certain training, haha

from my short experience with astrology I can only claim that 'compatibility' based on sun signs is the least trustworthy area

lstar33

Post by lstar33 » Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:54 am

I would say other fire signs. I am always immediately attracted to other fire signs, they are however always the ones that seem to hurt me the most.

I'm attracted to other Sag's too. I dated another Sag once too. The chemistry was incredible, but a Sag male takes forever to grow up and this one was def dealing with the peterpan syndrome.

I find that Aries make the best friends for me and Leos the best love match.

I do have to say that at the moment Im scorn on the leo's though, being that I find them to always be selfish and inconsiderate and I dont really ever see them being truly confident either. Their insecurity always seems so palpable to me.

I'm told air signs, but I find their level of emotional detachment un-attractive being that my moon is in pisces.

f3nixnyc

Post by f3nixnyc » Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:59 pm

I often find myself dating Aries. Currently dating an Aries right now, completely in love with her. Opposites do attract I guess :)

nisha26

Post by nisha26 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:20 pm

Being a sagittarian myself, I don't think that this compatibility checklist is always the case. I once had a scorpion boyfriend and we got along superbly. Our views, likes and dislikes matched most of the time.....it was one hell of a good experience.

himanshu_hari

Post by himanshu_hari » Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:55 am

how about born on 21st dec

himanshu_hari

Post by himanshu_hari » Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:55 am

bt i  m interested in virgo

Hydrostar

compatible with aquarius and libra?

Post by Hydrostar » Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:19 am

I like them, but I like most peoples. Most sag's I come across are like that, but I never get really close emotionally to them?

Maybe its me? :)

adi4570

helo

Post by adi4570 » Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:25 am

can anyone say my compatibility with sag

floraw

Post by floraw » Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:49 pm

I am sagittarian and I have trouble to deal with people from virgo. In general I attract guys from Gem. and  Aquarius. My good friends in general are scorp., libra, and gem.

obvious@live.ca

using the different ways of looking at zodiac

Post by obvious@live.ca » Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:17 am

I find that when I look at the zodiac from different points of view, say from
sidereal to heliocentric, sometimes you will find people exhibiting different traits from that shift, as well, sometimes the rest of the planets have a very balancing effect on ones outward character, also, the ascendant makes a lot of difference, because one might be sag, but in my case I exhibit as a gemini....

I well and trully love the virgo to leo combination,
and aquarius, if you are exhibiting an evolved aquarius, more than likely going to rock my world....

so for an example about the layering of signs when you look at the different planets together, my mother is a triple Virgo, she is a very very good Virgo, the epitome of a good virgo, and the artistry of it is incredibley compelling....to see all the true beautiful reflections of that particular sign...
do no harm =)

floraw

Post by floraw » Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:57 pm

Besides being a Sag, my ascendant is Aries and the moon is in virgo.. but i don't see how it is good for me    (?)

obvious@live.ca

earth sign moon

Post by obvious@live.ca » Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:14 pm

my moon is an earth sign as well, taurus, and sometimes I feel it gives me a place to ground out all the informational energy I find, instead of flying around all over the place, I find places to put the knowledge, things to do with it, also keeps me a little more grounded to home, less wandery =)
do no harm =)

Return to “Sagittarius - November 21 - December 20”