Sagittarius: deep feelings for a Capricorn.

Meet people born under Sagittarius here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

_Sagittarius_

Sagittarius: deep feelings for a Capricorn.

Post by _Sagittarius_ » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:27 pm

Hello everyone!

I am a Sagittarius,
My rising is a Scorpio
My moon is a Sag
My mercury is a Sag
My venus is a Scorpio
My jupiter is a Virgo

It has been about three weeks that I have gained a strong deep feeling for a Capricorn person. I know that is really soon, but the thing is that there was an immediate connection at first (I got these vibes from them when we both made eye contact), but I put that aside (I try to run away from having relationships, or when I'm attracted, I tend to ignore it and move on, so weird for a Sagittarius to do right?). But I know deep down (perhaps due to my intuitive Scorpio) that I really like him. This is no physical or sexual attraction, but more of a intellectual, philosophical and pure meaning. I have never experienced anything like this!!!

I have approached him three times, and there is an immediate connection (our conversations were long and so interesting, but the third time, we were talking more personally (on my part, he told me a few personal things) and he kind of shrugged. He doesn't give me eye contact anymore, and when he does, the connection vibes start. I also noticed when I'm not looking, he is looking at me. As a Sagittarius, I really want to tell him how I feel because I know he feels the same way. He is much older than me and is very established (has his status, career and very humble and confident, very genuine and nice) and he complimented me a few times. He always smiled at me and I smiled back... its really a great feeling. Never felt something like this before.

I'm a very patient person, but if I feel certain of something, I want to know it and do it. I don't want to rush anything, but don't want to lose him either. I will give it time, anytime this relationship needs.

I hope anyone can give me an insight. I'm not sure what his other planets are aligned with, but he is very enthusiastic, when we first met, he was REALLY open with me and the connection was amazing, and shared a lot of personal things with me.

What do you think I should do? Thank you so much!

Seraph

Post by Seraph » Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:16 am

From what you said, it seems that he is feeling the same for you.  Then why haven't he make any move yet?  The problem might be that he has a wife, or girlfriend already?  You are wise not to just jump into any relationship.  My advice is to find out FOR SURE if he is actually available or not.  If not, it is better to avoid him since you can still control yourself now.  The more you hang out with him, the more it will be harder to leave him.

Return to “Sagittarius - November 21 - December 20”