pick up lines for Sagittarius

Meet people born under Sagittarius here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

in_the_blue

pick up lines for Sagittarius

Post by in_the_blue » Mon May 01, 2006 9:55 pm

Hi. I am writing a paper on 'Best things in life'. Can I take your interview?

in_the_blue

Post by in_the_blue » Sat May 13, 2006 12:37 pm

"Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?"

in_the_blue

Post by in_the_blue » Sat May 13, 2006 11:41 pm

Is there an airport nearby or is that my heart taking off?

in_the_blue

Post by in_the_blue » Mon May 15, 2006 9:29 pm

Excuse me, I'd like to have kids someday, and I wanted to know how your parents created such a beautiful creature.

MissyEvans1

Pick up lines

Post by MissyEvans1 » Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:33 am

Yeah, I'm sure we were lovers in our past life, what to try it and make sure.
Missy Evans

ragun

mmmm

Post by ragun » Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:03 am

The only ones that can stand up on their own are the first and second --- you can keep the rest. I would never respond to them.

floraw

Post by floraw » Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:22 pm

hauhauhau...  

:o))))))))

Rurk61

Pick up lines

Post by Rurk61 » Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:02 am

"But... we really ..were lovers in past life.. that isn't a line"..I dunno. I must make honest confession here and say that I am the biggest loser in the omniverses when it comes to "picking up " women. In fact even though I have been known to be attracted to women, the idea of trying to "pick one up" is totally repugnant to me. I like individual personalities, and I don't see how I can get to know anyone correctly in the arenas where pick up lines are applied, and alcohol is shrinking cerebrums. This fact, coupled with slavish worship at the altar of the Goddess Hypochondriaca, caused a long fallow season in my dating life. I guess if I were to start a conversation with a woman, what I would like to say would be something like " Do you believe we can cross over between parallel worlds?" (nudge nudge)." How can you explain molten iron in the basement of the twin towers?" (wink) or even " Do you  think it was possible that stegosaurs were ever anything but low browsers, sweetie" I guess I have always been out of touch with the mainstream. The only way I might connect to pop culture would be via slightly older pop culture like " this is where the fish lives- name that show". Eh, it's hopeless.

Really we should just dispense with the wasted engery trying to craft our own pick up lines and rely on the Platonic Form of all pick up lines-

Sir B. Head- " hehehhehehehh... uhhhhhhh.. hey... baybuh... hehehehehhehhhh.."

Sir Beavis- " hehehehheehhmhm.. yeh.. me too.. hehehehhm."

(Girl kicks both appropriately)

And that would be the result of most pick up lines.

Women know how dumb we are anyway- we aren't fooling them...

One Sag's Opinion on Sag and other Pick Up lines....

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:26 pm

:smt005 Rurk, with those lines about parallel worlds, twin towers and stegosaurs, I am sure you would certainly pick up... another Sag!

I waited my whole -teen- life for someone to try to strike up interesting conversation, instead of the usual "Haven't I seen you before, babe?" -not in this life, you haven't, dork-. But then I also found out that none of my friends -male or female, for that matter- were very interested in antimatter, astral projection or prehistoric life in our neighborhood.

I believe that's where we get the saying "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend; inside of a dog, it's too dark to read" -Groucho Marx-. At least I have always found it so: at least 80% of the population bore me to tears. The other 20% are too busy with their interesting projects to talk to me about them. The only way out is keep my nose buried in interesting projects of my own, so that is what I do.
Sunshine from the islands of eternal spring ;)

GavinKabal

Please!

Post by GavinKabal » Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm

Hmmmm, bars?  NO, such a low quality of wild life there.  But, I would suggest if you are truly interested in a woman who seems deserving to allow into your life, go up to her and look beyond her eyes into her soul, and speak with true feeling, something like, "I can tell there is so much more to you than just your beauty.  Will you allow me the privilege of finding out exactly what that is?"
Come out the darkness into the Light!- G.D.

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Mon May 18, 2009 10:23 pm

Some of those are funny, but a pick up line is no substitute for common interest. After all if there are no shared interests then what sort of a relationship could there be. And if there are shared interests, then it's easy to spark up a conversation.

I feel I resonate more with my eastern sign sign which is Scorpio more as being passive.
"Permacultre is revolution disguised  as gardening"

mrs.rddbrown

Post by mrs.rddbrown » Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:48 pm

right on in the blue u can pick me up any time with that
yeah mon

Return to “Sagittarius - November 21 - December 20”