More About Sagittarius Moms

Meet people born under Sagittarius here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

swetha
Site Admin

More About Sagittarius Moms

Post by swetha » Mon May 15, 2006 7:26 am

Sporty, free-spirited and fun...these words all describe the Sagittarius mom. She’s likely got a positive personality and is a great conversationalist. She can be your best friend and your nurturing mama all rolled up into one pretty package. The Archer mom loves to travel and is always be on the “run” somewhere. She may not be the best housekeeper (I know mine wasn't) but everyone will always be welcome in her humble abode. This mom may also be one of your spiritual teachers as she pushes you to delve deep into the mysteries, philosophies, and meanings of life.

Gift ideas: books, concert tickets, stuff for her car, travel gift certificates, gym memberships

llewellynjournal.com/article/1138

giggledoll00

Post by giggledoll00 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:22 pm

this is so true. sporty, i may need a definition, but total free spirit, and looking for a good time, all while barely cleaning (i like a lived-in look, not like hospital clean). good to know i'm not alone.
behold the power of three

adi4570

good

Post by adi4570 » Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:27 am

hey tats real thing
nice study
gr8 goin keep it up

honeybeerainn

Post by honeybeerainn » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:05 pm

I can't wait to go on so many adventures with my kid. I want to show her the whole world. I'm thinking about home schooling. I know other mothers are protective, but I feel like I'm going to be overly protective- maybe that's from my Leo moon.

Return to “Sagittarius - November 21 - December 20”