Alcohoroscope - Sagittarius

Meet people born under Sagittarius here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Dj I.C.U.

Alcohoroscope - Sagittarius

Post by Dj I.C.U. » Tue May 16, 2006 9:49 pm

When buttered, they'll spill all your secrets and many of their own. Tactlessness aside, Sagittarius is just plain fun to drink with. This is a sign of serious partying (what else would you expect from the sign of Sinatra, Keith Richards, the Bush twins and Anna Nicole Smith?). They're the people who chat up everyone in the room, then persuade the entire crowd to travel somewhere else--like a nightclub, or a playground, or Cancun. Good-natured hijinks are sure to ensue (including a high possibility of loopy groping; spontaneous Sag is a brilliant booty call).

Rurk61

Toxicolgy Report

Post by Rurk61 » Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:55 am

Yeah.. this is the traditional lore about Sag drinking, and I am sure it is true in many cases. There was something I read once about two different types of Sag, depending on their level of evolution. One was erudite (because the Centaur is half man) and the other is more animal, horsey (the bottom half of the Centaur). I suppose as we learn and grow we could exhibit qualities of both types- maybe alternating within a day. I think we should really reach for our higher nature, not just our sign, but humanity in general, before we end up being just another sloppy primate- without a good excuse because we were born with a fine cerebrum.  Since there are some interesting studies going on looking for astrological aspects connecting to alcoholism, maybe those Sags with those aspects (looked like hard Uranus and Neptune aspects esp correlated) would engage in more projectile vomiting than average. Don't want to sound like Carry Nation, but having lived a bit I can say that alcohol never added any observable merit to any person or situation that I was ever party (hah!) to. In large quantities it could lower the lofty and grind the low even further down; even in small quantities it would cause people to make fools of themselves. It can be classified as a poison and the Sag ruled Liver is wise enough to recognize it as such. Sags are all teachers: what does Anna Nicole Smith's behavior teach us? I l think Jim Morrison is a gifted singer and poet really, but look how he ended up. Jimi Hendrix was a God guitarist from another (better) galaxy, and look what happened. (Not alcohol esp, but other intoxicants.) Poison is poison. Just have witnessed enough people damaged/destroyed by alcohol, that I thought I needed to add this. Sags have many gifts and I don't think alcohol abuse is one of them- rather one of the liabilities of the sign.

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:37 pm

:) I believe we have a penchant for abusing anything, if we let ourselves, but are intelligent enough to recognize when something is hurting us and drop it.

I stopped drinking even bear when I was 23. I never found it was adding anything to my enjoyment and I never liked the taste. It took me longer to drop cigarettes, but I finally managed -and it wasn't that hard to do, either-.

I hate for doctors to make me take medicines when most do not even know all the effects they may have in the long run. So I stopped going to doctors. Since I will die someday, anyway, all I will ever want from them are hard duty painkillers when absolutely necessary.

I can well believe a drunken Sag to be the funniest chap in the bar. But I also believe we are capable of clowning just the same having drunk nothing but water. In fact, I do not know how to tell a drunken Sag from a sober one: we are just as clumsy, loud and outrageous, so we might as well save ourselves the drinking bill.  :smt003
Sunshine from the islands of eternal spring ;)

Return to “Sagittarius - November 21 - December 20”