whta does well being mena to you?

Mystic Well Being embraces on mental, physical and spiritual prosperity. Understand the concept of mind, body and soul harmony for your wellbeing and the well being of your surrounding.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Kimmee

Post by Kimmee » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:09 pm

Whoever wrote that suicide article thing must have known someone who just committed suicide, and felt homicidal. Because when you die you leave a huge wake (massive black hole) in everyone's lives and presence around you. You DON'T move on, neither do they. Everyone who you know, who you don't know but see every day who knows you died, everyone who you used to see who will or won't attend your funeral but just knows you're not there anymore... Cause you're NOT THERE ANYMORE. You're just gone, that's what that other person wanted from that article. Someone they knew died and they want you to leave a gaping hole in your family and friends' lives too!

I've known someone who committed suicide by accident by getting too high and overdosing on pills while she was engaged because she was manic depressive. She was a classmate, not even a close friend. It made everyone at school a little suicidal, because I went to a high school with less than 100 students (like sixty five, so one classmate down was a huge loss). Even in a school of 3,500 like the public high schools in Massachusetts, loosing a classmate seems like a massive loss for the whole school cause it happens.

FairyQueen, what you don't consider is the wake that you leave behind you in life. (I'm not yelling at you right now, I am worried and want you to reconsider, isn't that what you need to hear right now?) That's probably what the person in the article was meaning to get at -- the destruction left behind you. They WANT you to create a wake and funeral and make other people behind you as well want to die. It's supposed to be a death cycle for that one suicide to make a legacy or some bullshit.

It's like "my partner/sibling/parent/best friend/etc. died so I want their legacy to live on!! Everyone else should die too!!!" So write an article about it and put it on the internet and tell adolescents to cut themselves. Oh excuse me, the article says "hang yourself and then discuss it" or whatever. This is absolutely offensive.

spiritalk

Re: replyback

Post by spiritalk » Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:50 pm

FairyQueen wrote:Truly inspirational Nighthawk, however fairy queen exists far above this mundane trivialities. Suicide , homicide,  Decide and execute, I am soaring high to the zenith in search of peace and love.
NO ONE can take an exit door when they have entered this life.  It is just not possible.  You can allow the mind to dismiss all living and its problems but that is just escapism and does not sustain the life, nor is it practical.  

Everyone searches for happiness - it is the one true gift of the creator.  Where we all find happiness is a matter of individual choices.  We can find peace, love and happiness in a sunrise or sunset.  Or we can see pain and suffering in all we view.  It is a personal choice.

Suicide is NEVER the answer.  No matter what you may be thinking in the mind, the fact remains that is the mind that wakes up and realizes it is still functioning and must move on.  Progress is a way of life even after death of the physical body.
God bless, J

misty sur

Post by misty sur » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:35 am

to me, well being means an all-inclusive growth. growth of the body, mind and soul. of  course, by growth, i don't mean just physical growth but mental development along with an ability to embrace the new is what ensures the well-being of an individual.

Krain

My View

Post by Krain » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:44 am

Wellbeing to me is the balace between our physical nature, our spiritual nature and our mental nature. There are many ways/practices/beleifs and I beleive strongly that one must choose his or her own path to wellbeing to ensure there balnce/equilibrium is in check; one note on this, to criticize or condemn ones own way of thinking/beleif is to condemn ones own thinking and beleife so therefore only you yourself what wellbeing truely is.  :smt006
M. Krain

Vivek Trivedi

Post by Vivek Trivedi » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:42 am

Well-being is most commonly used in philosophy to describe what is non-instrumentally or ultimately good for a person. The question of what well-being consists in is of independent interest, but it is of great importance in moral philosophy, especially in the case of utilitarianism, according to which well-being is to be maximized. Significant challenges to the very notion have been made, in particular by G.E. Moore and T.M. Scanlon. It has become standard to distinguish theories of well-being as either hedonist theories, desire theories, or objective list theories. According to the view known as welfarism, well-being is the only value. Also important in ethics is the question of how a person's moral character relates to their well-being.

Vivek Trivedi

Post by Vivek Trivedi » Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:38 am

The state or condition of being well; welfare; happiness; prosperity; as, virtue is essential to the well-being of men or of society.

Vivek Trivedi

Post by Vivek Trivedi » Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:39 am

The state or condition of being well; welfare; happiness; prosperity; as, virtue is essential to the well-being of men or of society.

pret1

Post by pret1 » Wed May 16, 2012 4:15 pm

well being should be of mind as well as body.

pret1

Post by pret1 » Wed May 16, 2012 4:16 pm

have met many people who just go lengths for well being fundas bt in thoughts have screwed ideas n feelings.

Aquo

Post by Aquo » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:06 am

confusedmind, committing a suicide will not solve your problems, you just have to find a way out. And suicide is just a weak-person's option. Don't you feel happy in this life? If so, then change something. You have hands, legs, you can control them, others can't even do that. Remember, you are smart, you might be struggling now, but you can work it out. seriously, do not give up.

~aquo
Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration. ~Thomas Alva Edison

vertika-faujdar

Post by vertika-faujdar » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:00 am

Hi,
Well being means for me is happy and healthy and prosperous stage of life.
Means have completed all your bad time all problems, your career, your money matter and all the things you have solved smartly. actually your heath horoscope, career horoscope will explain all things what you did and what will be the result of that very things.  :)

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:03 pm

From my point of view, being well means to be well oneself, and to let the people be well around us.
symulhaqu07eee

Return to “Mystic Well Being”