whta does well being mena to you?

Mystic Well Being embraces on mental, physical and spiritual prosperity. Understand the concept of mind, body and soul harmony for your wellbeing and the well being of your surrounding.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sd.sonali2007

whta does well being mena to you?

Post by sd.sonali2007 » Sat May 29, 2010 8:21 am

we often find ourselves worrying and wondering about our health and well being. but very few know the right meaning of the term well being and its wholesome perspective. Well being does not only imply to physical growth but mental, emotional, spiritual as well.

find out everything about it here:
www.mysticwellbeing.com

ConfusedMind

Tips For Suicide

Post by ConfusedMind » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:17 am

I liked Tips For Suicide the best. I wandering, how many times can I commit suicide? for me, there are so many reasons. one suicide per reason. any tip for thousands of suicides in a single life?
I'm weird

ParadiseLost

Post by ParadiseLost » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:04 am

well being means a holistic development of our entire being inside out to me! it's all about feeling good about yourself, your health and emotions and mental faculties like creativity and innovative ideas as well!! a complete well beings stands for healthy body organs, disease-free life, peace of mind, spiritual bliss and a glowing demeanor.

makes sense, isn't it?

FairyQueen

Post by FairyQueen » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:37 am

Thanks confused mind,  the well being artcle" Tips for suicide" is one of my favorite too.
It is based on real life experience but don't be confused "Confused mind ",it is  meant for your mental well being not for provoking you to commit suicide.
:smt019

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:53 am

FairyQueen,

i need no provocation to commit suicide. I just need an assurance that I'll get another life for committing suicide again. any idea about future life, or past life?
I'm weird

FairyQueen

reply back

Post by FairyQueen » Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:16 am

Confused mind,

U can retrace your past activities in http://mb-free-past-life-astrology.mysticboard.org/

U can look forward to your future http://mysticboard.org/mb ... numerology

Wishing u a less confusing life.....

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:29 pm

thanks FairyQueen,

I used the software and it proved good. i liked it. can you suggest some more software as interesting as this?
I'm weird

FairyQueen

reply back

Post by FairyQueen » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:36 am

Please forgive me my stock is exhausted but not of mysticboard go for mysticscript.com you will get some of them even more intriguing than the last ones.

Elgina

Post by Elgina » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:40 am

To properly understand the meaning of Health Triangle is very important to better understand the meaning of wellbeing....

Mind-Body-Spirit is the Health triangle base....

Learn more on this from

http://www.mystichealthcare.com/

FairyQueen

Re: Thanking note....sorry for the delay

Post by FairyQueen » Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:17 am

It is really cool . I want to know a little bit about the seven senses. can you help me regarding that.

Elgina

Post by Elgina » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:19 pm

You will have to understand its a sin and thats it. You will have to fight and live this life. No place for escapism.

FairyQueen

Post by FairyQueen » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:09 pm

But is not there a life which co exist with this normal world of perceptions. This higher life may possess the supreme joy and eternal peace. WHO konws?

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:19 pm

committing suicide is no escapism. and never ever a sin.
I'm weird

nighthawk

Post by nighthawk » Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:31 am

For myself, suicide is only to be considered when and if I am in unending, incurable pain, or loss of any naturally sustainable life. I have been quite seriously suicidal before in this life, when I was young and did not understand that the unbearable pain I was in could end, that things could and would change. I did not know how hard my life was to be, or I might not have had the courage to live. But I learned then that, however bad things are, however badly damaged and scared you may be, things will change if you just hold on. One more hour, one more day, one more year..... things get better. they will also get worse again, but if you slog through it, the wheel turns, and it gets better again. I have the responsibility to my children to stay alive, and I do the best I can.
Well being, what does it mean to me? It means having my body healthy, my mind at ease, and my spirit free. I don't think I will get to have those things this go-round. My body is trying to kill me and there is no cure, but I do my best to keep going. My mind is a mess, I have 5 children, one of which is severely mentally ill-- even the professionals have given up on helping him, one after the other. So I keep trying. My spirit lays trapped under the the concerns for the body and mind. But I keep trying to fly anyway. I don't know anything about courage, I just keep putting one foot in front of the other, and hope I get somewhere. I don't know if it means anything in the big scheme of things, but I know it means something to my children. So I keep fighting, instead of laying down and dying. Finding a reason to live is ever so much harder than finding a reason to die, but then--- living is so very much more important than dying is.

FairyQueen

replyback

Post by FairyQueen » Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:53 am

Truly inspirational Nighthawk, however fairy queen exists far above this mundane trivialities. Suicide , homicide,  Decide and execute, I am soaring high to the zenith in search of peace and love.

Return to “Mystic Well Being”