smoking

Mystic Well Being embraces on mental, physical and spiritual prosperity. Understand the concept of mind, body and soul harmony for your wellbeing and the well being of your surrounding.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:08 pm

It is easy to put one thing up against another, and from that draw easy conclusions.

There is no question that Liqueur and booze creates a lot of illnesses, crime, bad family milieu and so on.......but is that the same that we shall allow similar products?

There is no dispute that smoking cigarettes create illness both for the user, and for the bystander..........it is still allowed...but less and less...shall this be a reason for allowing similar products?

The cars kill lots of peoples each years....they damage even more......is this the same that we all can go around killing and hurting people?

Over 90% of all deaths happen in bed....is this the same as we shall prohibit  the use of beds?

Marijuana can be used as help in health care, when used in small dozes ....is this the same as using it regular and make up own mind how much?
Heroin can be used in health care, in controlled environment,  is this the same as we can use it freely and make up our own mind how much?

We can go on and on....and we can show the small effect marijuana has....its only 0,2% of room admissions.....well in a perspective that will make more the 200 thousand people each year....and that is only cases that need treatments!
What about all thing that happens in effect? What about all those people that become hurt during use of it, innocent....

Again we only look to ourself....we assume we are in control of its use...and then the rest of earth's population must also be in control.....I think the same thoughts go through a alcoholics Brain....or a drug addict....we can stop when we want...we have no problems..so...don't mess with us. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PixieWitch

Post by PixieWitch » Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:15 am

Enumero, thanks for posting that. Very informative links... :smt033 (lol thought the smilie was appropriate!)

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:08 am

"we can stop when we want"
cant they really do it? not everyone, i know. but, i have seen people giving up smoking just at a moment's thought. they've repented for their decision. but they have never started it again.

marijuana is prohibited in many countries. and no justification for promoting it. and, so far as the thread goes, it has only discussed both sides of marijuana - the good and the not-so-good. there is nothing bad about it. so, no hard feeling.
I'm weird

PixieWitch

Post by PixieWitch » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:43 am

Well I definately agree. I do smoke everyday and I'm also a witch. Both I love, both with a lot of misconceptions.But I happen to do it mainly because I feel so connected to Spirit. I went through a divorce and smoking gave me a lot of mental clarity. I did a lot of soul-searching and have become a much stronger, yet more centered person. Even my ex and I have learned to be friends for the first time in 10 years, which has been great for our son.

Not that I'm promoting it, but for me, it has vastly improved my life. I handle all my responsibilities with no problems.

Sorry started rambling... :smt101

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:58 am

With other words...those 200.957 that had to seek help in year 2000 in USA because they used Marijuana was just from irresponsible peoples?

With other words....we who smoke. (or I have managed to end it after several heart attack and bypass)..and has no problem with it...we can go on...and then put the cost on the society when we need to get treatment because of heart problems, , Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, or made none smokers suffer from our "pleasure"?

We must allow liqueur and booze, because there is very few, even from alcoholics, that state that they have problems with it....they have full control...until they have lost most of their family and money....then maybe we need help after all.

What about all the crime related to all these stuff....from Deaths done in  affect, car crash, break ins to smuggling?....is it done in responsible way?

What you all do in your personal sphere is not of my concern....if you want to play hazard inside your own sphere...not my concern....if you want to do it outside your own sphere....if you want to have help because for thing you did inside your own sphere...then it become a public concern...and then you need to listen to what the public says.

The more any of you publish that you have a great time with such stuff...that you have no problem with such stuff...that you have full control of its use....the more you open up for other to try it out...and that is a PUBLIC CONCERN!

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:06 pm

1...With other words...those 200.957 that had to seek help in year 2000 in USA because they used Marijuana was just from irresponsible peoples?  yes  

2....With other words....we who smoke. (or I have managed to end it after several heart attack and bypass)..and has no problem with it...we can go on...and then put the cost on the society when we need to get treatment because of heart problems, , Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, or made none smokers suffer from our "pleasure"?    over indulgence abuse causes illness  this is the case with any thing

3.We must allow liqueur and booze, because there is very few, even from alcoholics, that state that they have problems with it....they have full control...until they have lost most of their family and money....then maybe we need help after all.  keep it natural  and fresh  we are not to put things rotten in were bodies, liqueur is a process of fermentation   rot

4. What about all the crime related to all these stuff....from Deaths done in  affect, car crash, break ins to smuggling?....is it done in responsible way? no!  legalize marijuana and crime will go down,hard drug use will go down, studies have proven this  ,stricter penalties on drinking and driving  and hard drug use  ...it has been proven to work ...

5.What you all do in your personal sphere is not of my concern....if you want to play hazard inside your own sphere...not my concern....if you want to do it outside your own sphere....if you want to have help because for thing you did inside your own sphere...then it become a public concern...and then you need to listen to what the public says.

The more any of you publish that you have a great time with such stuff...that you have no problem with such stuff...that you have full control of its use....the more you open up for other to try it out...and that is a PUBLIC CONCERN! ....self control  , education, knowledge, do as you please but harm non  .. this includes yourself

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:24 pm

enumero123 wrote: The more any of you publish that you have a great time with such stuff...that you have no problem with such stuff...that you have full control of its use....the more you open up for other to try it out...and that is a PUBLIC CONCERN! ....self control  , education, knowledge, do as you please but harm non  .. this includes yourself
Right enumero123....

But I ask myself who in this case try to educate and give knowledge.....you who promote this thing...which mostly is illegal....or we who see the danger in it.?

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:05 pm

PUBLIC CONCERN! !!! !!! !!!

who cares? these are terms and nothing else. have we ever, ever experienced a public concern being dealt with in a very constructive way? if public concern is so serious, how come marijuana is available and people can buy it? when the law-keepers cannot stop it, isn't it a public concern? when the police is bribed by the tipsy biker, isn't it a public concern? but who cares?    

The more any of you publish that ........  ....the more you open up for other to try it out.

well??

if we are sharing things that are in favor of smoking marijuana, you are also sharing your views that are against it. you have mentioned the fearful effects, referred to links to authenticize it and called it 'illegal', which it is. so things are neutralized.

why would others choose to go for it, when you have shown them the consequences?

my personal view may be that i feel awesome when i have fever. i can share it with anyone or on any forum. should everybody try to do something that they run fever and check if i am right? am i promoting fever in that case?  

they have been shown both the ways.  none is responsible for the choice they make.
I'm weird

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:48 pm

it seems the smoke has made you weird....and weird people can't we discuss with...so I close my case......

Just one thought up in it all...if something is made illegal by the government....is it then up to each human to evaluate if this is right or wrong.....or must they rather accept, and work for a change in the governments view?

What you, and your fellow thinker is fighting for is something like this :

Anarchy (from Greek: ἀναρχίᾱ anarchíā, "without ruler") may refer to any of the following:

* "No rulership or enforced authority."[1]
   * "A social state in which there is no governing person or group of people, but each individual has absolute liberty (without the implication of disorder.) But is bound by a social code ."[2]
   * "Absence of government; a state of lawlessness due to the absence or inefficiency of the supreme power; political disorder."[3]
   * "Absence or non-recognition of authority and order in any given sphere."[4]
   * "Acting without waiting for instructions or official permission... The root of anarchism is the single impulse to do it yourself: everything else follows from this." [5]

and by that I end my discussion :)

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:03 am

grandpa, since you refuse to discuss with weird people, no point arguing any more.

let me tell others that not supporting the corrupted government is not anarchism.

which lesson teaches us to accept what the government does? and who is the teacher who teaches that each human need not evaluate if the government is right or wrong?  

"Acting without waiting for instructions or official permission" -- i don't understand the relevance of this line as the root of anarchism, when the discussion currently concerns smoking marijuana. is the indication that one should wait for official or governmental permission to smoke marijuana?

government IS giving the permission. it's easy-availability is the indication. government here is like the indulging uncle who asks not to do mischief, and yet provides unprovable but perceptible support.

i sound weird. but aren't they true?
I'm weird

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:43 pm

first Marijuana is  a gift from god   (  1:29  And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. ) and has many uses  as the video shows    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xvmlNJH4fU     and i just ran across the following

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2010/08/ ... nabis-car/

... But what is the ultimate material for cars? Steel is strong, but hardly light enough to make ultra-efficient vehicles. Many plastics are based on oil, and composite materials like carbon fibre are difficult and costly to manufacture and repair.

Enter the Kestrel. Designed and engineered by Motive Industries, a Canadian firm based in Alberta, the fully electric car features a body shell made of hemp--which may be better known as Cannabis Sativa L.

The hemp for the Kestrel's body is grown by Alberta Innovates Technology Futures (AITF) under license from the Canadian government.

Marijuana should not be outlawed  if you live in the usa get the word out about    norml  http://www.norml.org/  and if you live in California  please vote yes for prop 19 in November     we need change

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:44 pm

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:00 am

"Marijuana is  a gift from god"

well enumero123, now this is something that's going to the level of promoting. if you say this under influence, it can be tolerated. you just feel too good. you call it a gift from the god. but, the way you have tried to prove that it is gift from God, this is promoting. i understand your fondness for weed. but this is not done, i think.  don't you think we are overdoing to some extent?
I'm weird

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:30 pm

sorry if i offend any one, but facts are facts ....if promoting is not allowed here than im also sorry  im not in it for any money ..but its a passion of mine  my personal rights are being violated  by laws that were put in place years ago  that were based on lies to start with  ... i also believe that the government is blocking such freedoms based on the facts that it will cripple them financially  , government is backed by big business who also would  be in danger .....oil companies, drug companies    if i chose to grow and use for my own personal use  ,should that be a crime  ......

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:53 pm

enumero123 wrote:first Marijuana is  a gift from god   (  1:29  And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. ) and has many uses  as the video shows    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xvmlNJH4fU     and i just ran across the following

And I am sure the parents who have children that suffered the birth defects directly related to this particular weed will thank you too.  (sarcasm)

The fact is whether from the ground or manufactured in a lab, there are side effects to all drugs.  The cure is often worse than the disease in many instances.
God bless, J

Return to “Mystic Well Being”