smoking

Mystic Well Being embraces on mental, physical and spiritual prosperity. Understand the concept of mind, body and soul harmony for your wellbeing and the well being of your surrounding.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ConfusedMind

smoking

Post by ConfusedMind » Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:25 pm

bothered by requests to quit smoking? here's how to deal with it. read this book

http://www.mysticwellbeing.com/mystic-e ... moking.pdf
I'm weird

FairyQueen

replyback

Post by FairyQueen » Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:23 am

I read it , it is good . I admire u the way u write and think,

Praised enough if u wanna some more admiration quit smoking this time.

FairyQueen

add

Post by FairyQueen » Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:25 am

Forgot to add a line. Think about those who have to sit with the smokers all the time, passive smoking and it's after effect and tobacco smoke makes me feel claustrophobic.

Spare humanity dude.

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:58 pm

yes. you have a point. I find you are very close to the solution. i don't know about after-effects. it concerns long term thinking that is alien to me. but i do agree that passive smoking is bad. in fact, doing anything passively is bad so, why not do it actively?
I'm weird

Elgina

Post by Elgina » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:07 pm

I too have no problem with active smokers...Had they understood the ill effects Tobacco industry wont have flourished...... Anyway But, yes Active smokers creating nuisance is definitely not done.

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:42 pm

smoking and nuisance? how do you relate the two?
I'm weird

FairyQueen

reply back

Post by FairyQueen » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:52 pm

come and sit in my place where I work in office , sitting between two engines who keep on burning and puff out smokes, then you will understand it.

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:58 am

yes this is a real problem, especially when you are not smoking. but I just wanted to know if the smoke creates so much of problem. isn't it a bit over-doing. I do not ignore the inconveniences. but you can't call it nuisance.  can you?
I'm weird

Elgina

Post by Elgina » Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:14 pm

Smoking is a real NUISANCE... Ask me.....I am a passive smoker........All the time in the office, roads, bus, and at my place i suffer from this NUISANCE...

FairyQueen

reply back

Post by FairyQueen » Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:08 am

I only prefer to see people smoke on screen , off screen it makes me feel disgusted by the whole process. It should be hard and fast rule in public places not to smoke at all.

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:55 am

such is the rule. in fact, it is still there. but you know what. I've seen police constables and even officers smoking at a public place.

rather, on-screen smoking is prohibited. in Bollywood, at least. censor board has done it.
I'm weird

FairyQueen

reply back

Post by FairyQueen » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:25 am

I know it is the rule but i want it to be implemented. And for that we want cooperation from both ends, smokers as well as non- smokers.

FaceValue

Post by FaceValue » Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:23 pm

This is to those brave enough to start the quitting phase.
Your friends will help you through this process as much as possible. Don't think this is something you can just do on your own and deny that you need any help. It isn't a weakness or fault.
And one more thing. If it was your idea to quit, and one of your friends checks in on you to make sure you're doing alright with it, don't accuse them of nagging you and trying to change the kind of person you are. It hurts more than you may know.
You can't save the world, but maybe you can save the one person who means the world to you.

FairyQueen

Post by FairyQueen » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:22 am

I truly supports face value and specialty would like to request teenager who initially starts the whole process just for show off and fun, They feel proud that they are eligible enough to smoke. After a certain stage they get addicted to it and refer it as a stress buster. I try to think from smoker's point of view and reach the conclusion that if you wanna be addicted to something lets get acquainted to chocolate, chewing gum or mint , for change you can try a stress buster toy also but please not tobacco. Wikipedia says 80 % things that we think are negative and it turns true, so if we make our thinking positive who knows our life may change too.

If i m nagging then can't help.

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:13 am

all my heart believes, what FaceValue says is right. I withdraw all that I've said against those who try to make people quit smoking. I don't want to hurt anyone.

just couldn't help mentioning one point. smoking is nothing to feel proud of, nothing to show or prove. it's just another habit. dear habits often turn out to be good companions, no matter that they have no entity.
I'm weird

Return to “Mystic Well Being”