What do you do to release stress?

Mystic Well Being embraces on mental, physical and spiritual prosperity. Understand the concept of mind, body and soul harmony for your wellbeing and the well being of your surrounding.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

misty sur

What do you do to release stress?

Post by misty sur » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:44 am

Stress has become like an epidemic in recent times. everyone you see around you, is under some sort of pressure. that's what made me start this thread. tell me, what do you do to release stress and relax your mind. how often do you do it?

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:06 pm

I play with color...
I go to the beach... especially at night.. its amazing

lol.. ok I admit it that in the past Ive been known to try to drown it with a drink or two.. but have found theres just not enough color in the universe to get rid of the stress that causes.

misty sur

Post by misty sur » Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:37 am

you know what i do? i listen to music when i'm outdoors and when i return home, i take a nice bath in lukewarm water. to me, there's nothing more relaxing than that.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:31 pm

Meditate.  I like the energy of certain stones and the pink quartz has the ability to calm the most stressed mind.
God bless, J

mrsilkk

Quantum jumping

Post by mrsilkk » Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:32 am

Has any one heard of this guy Burt Goldman and this quantum jump method of meditating and LOA, it sounds intresting  and I like to try but before I do want some feed back  .

blackspring

Post by blackspring » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:00 pm

When I was younger, I would always turn up the music and dance around my room to relieve stress. It always energized me and made me feel so positive that I forgot all about my stress.

Lately, I have been more and more drawn to yoga and meditation as a way to centre myself and relieve stress, but I still make sure to dance around my apartment at least once a week :)

And believe it or not, I have been finding that cleaning is also a good stress reliever for me. It makes me feel good knowing that I am caring for myself by making my home a place of calm where I can escape form the stress of the outside world.

Vivek Trivedi

Post by Vivek Trivedi » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:35 am

i like to listen music,play cricket and i have my favorites  foods.

srivijai

Post by srivijai » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:08 pm

Meditation is the best method to release the stress and bring back the mind in normal condition.  Other ways are change of place, travel to some other place,city different type of environment will reduce the stress. Main thing is forget the problems which is the cause of stress.
Astrology is a miracle Try to find out the destination Let us all make use of it and get benefited

Kimbee

Post by Kimbee » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:05 am

I like to take baths. A hot bath with a good book (or without if I'm really stressed and want to really relax or think out my problem more) is the best. Walks are really calming, too, especially if I go in a circle or towards an easy destination. If I have to think too hard, or if I go "randomly", I don't relax quite as much. I used to rollerblade in a circle, too, but I don't have many places to do that anymore.

I think thinking of things that help you relax and cope with stress is a really good idea. ^^

Aquo

Post by Aquo » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:10 am

I listen to my favorite music aloud. Very loud, I can feel my mind exploding, but also I feel so powerful and calm, and I feel like my minds are trying to shout out: bring it on. I listen to alternative punk rock. :) Like Rise Against.
Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration. ~Thomas Alva Edison

Aquo

Post by Aquo » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:44 am

I recently found out that another good way to release stress is to exercise a bit. Doing a few push-ups when your stressed will help you in a way. Or just being physically active,, moving around, doing crazy stuff. I always do a few push-ups before I go to exam on university. Of course I try to not to forget to take a shower as well (laugh...) :D

~aquo
Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration. ~Thomas Alva Edison

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:08 pm

Music can heal everything. So at the moment of stress, I usually listen to my favorite musics.
symulhaqu07eee

Return to “Mystic Well Being”