How to realize someone's inner self

Mystic identity probes into our inner mind and reflects our true self and identity. Know more about your mystic self in this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sd.sonali2007

How to realize someone's inner self

Post by sd.sonali2007 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:43 am

we often draw conclusions and make hasty judgments about someone just by seeing his/her external behavioral pattern and personality that one flaunts. but how much do we delve into the individual who resides within? how can we develop the wisdom of analyzing someone's inner self that is unhindered and unchangeable with outer conditions?

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:31 pm

Thats exactly what a reader does, we see beyond the physical into the soul :)
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

FaceValue

Post by FaceValue » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:05 pm

I've found the most effective way is to talk to them alone and offer then comfort when they are going through a tough time. Share similar pains, so to speak. No one likes to feel like they are suffering alone.
You can't save the world, but maybe you can save the one person who means the world to you.

Elgina

Post by Elgina » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:55 pm

Well, to put oneself into other's shoe is very important ... Well, it is the most difficult task at the same time.. Give space and don't left them all alone as well...

firefly43210

Post by firefly43210 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:51 pm

another very quick process is to anger them . the amount of anger corresponds to the amount of fear . and this again corresponds to how much he has to hide . the more he has to hide the more compromised he is. so anger is proportional to his sins . now this again is proportional to how much he is convoluted from his original self so you know the offset . his outer looks - this offset = his present state . it is all mathematics .

FaceValue

Post by FaceValue » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:53 pm

Ahh hah. You are right in most regards, except that anger can also represent the guilt one feels, and you should know that one may feel guilty over something he or she shouldn't.
You can't save the world, but maybe you can save the one person who means the world to you.

firefly43210

Post by firefly43210 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:01 am

yes , but that does not alter his state of mind . or his view of the world or you , and he is going to act as per his view . you know sins reside in ones mind , rather than in facts .

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:28 am

hmm. now we have a theory to judge inner self.

firefly43210, i appreciate the way you have put it. but, there's nothing in it.

i guess there cannot be anything like inner self. people have thoughts. they go by them accordingly, just like instinctive animals. people talk a lot about inner self. but, i have seen many of such inner self conscious people forgetting the self of others around. inner-self searchers are thus selfish.  

thinking about it from a spiritual aspect? who thinks spiritually these days? people attend prayers, with the concern how to monetize the recent plans or how to .... etc etc.

exceptions are there. but they do not really come to any forum to talk about the importance of inner self and all.
I'm weird

firefly43210

Post by firefly43210 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:58 am

inner self is nothing but instinct , the subconscious .

do you think i meant something abstract when i use those words . know that a spade would always be a spade what ever way you look at it . and inner self would always be the instinct . the force that guides us from inside is instinct .

your conscious thoughts build an impression , an imprint on your subconscious .

they cause you to have what are called " complex " .

when you hit a complex a man gets angry .

and that tells , the man must have some guilt or better said - insecurity , in order to cover up something deep inside his memories , his subconscious mind automatically forms complexes .

that is sin , my friend .

the thing that torments us is just there in everyones memory .

:)
Dorosith Volmaya

firefly43210

Post by firefly43210 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:05 am

sin may be his own fault , may be someones others fault , may be some misfortune .

but still they sit there inside himself , deep in his subconscious , in the form of painful memories .

and haunt them .

and men crook himself , sacrifice his natural self in order to cope with those memories .

and the deformities so produced are called complexes .

anger reveals those complexes , which comprises the offset i talk about .

total amount of complexes = offset or deviance from original mental state.
Dorosith Volmaya

misty sur

Post by misty sur » Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:20 am

yes. i agree. recognizing one's true personality is very important in life. be it for himself or others.
Have fun, have faith in yourself and always have the best food!

iamjennamia

Inner Self

Post by iamjennamia » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:04 pm

A persons personality is expressed through his experiences and his sense perceptions.  The inner self is not for us to know.  It is only the expression of this inner self that we have the privilege to access.

mirkwoodelf

Post by mirkwoodelf » Tue May 10, 2011 5:04 pm

Really need a heart to heat talk... Skimming the surface talk isn't going to help much.

The catch is that few people have a heart to heart talk with anyone. Or is that just me? Even though I guess everyone wants someone to realize their inner self.

drprpapi23

Post by drprpapi23 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:29 am

firefly43210 wrote:another very quick process is to anger them . the amount of anger corresponds to the amount of fear . and this again corresponds to how much he has to hide . the more he has to hide the more compromised he is. so anger is proportional to his sins . now this again is proportional to how much he is convoluted from his original self so you know the offset . his outer looks - this offset = his present state . it is all mathematics .
thx i never knew that!

ionezation

hahah

Post by ionezation » Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:00 pm

I hav only little answer for this question ... One should be CANCER PISCES or AQUARAIUS .... all of them hav intutive abilities ... as for me i m cancer i can judge a person by his picture. My 90% judgement goes well and correct.

LOVE TO BE PSYHIC AND INTUTITVE :D
I wanna be a Palmist Astrologist and Numerologist ... just need your help to help you !

Return to “Mystic Identity”