identity complex

Mystic identity probes into our inner mind and reflects our true self and identity. Know more about your mystic self in this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ConfusedMind

identity complex

Post by ConfusedMind » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:27 am

identity crisis is a much discussed topic. what is identity complex? can anyone please enlighten me about this?
I'm weird

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:55 am

I believe an identity crisis is when someone loses themself to the point they no longer know who they are.
but another type would be when the person has an identical twin or has found someone who looks exactly like them down to their mannerisms and way of talking.
dont quote me but I believe there is also the mid-life crisis which is a crisis of identity.
sometimes multiple personality disorder is reffered to this way as well.
if you think you are having one go to a psychiatrist or therapist immediately.
A serious crisis of identity can effect your everyday life especially if blackouts, memory loss or amnesia is present. hope this helps, but like I said a doctor or a trained professional would be the go to for this sort of thing.
the path to hell is paved with good intentions.

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:13 am

are identity crisis and identity complex similar? is it so?
I'm weird

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:52 am

usually yes, if you have a complex it is usually the sign of a crisis.
A complex could also be a multiple personality complex or even an identity problem with past lives.
again if you or someone you know is having difficulties do not hesitate to talk with someone who is trained in these sorts of things.
psychiatrist, therapist and past life regression hypnotist to name a few. sometimes a crisis is easily solved if treated soon enough.
a persons shadow side or self can cause this sort of problem as well.
for a shadow problem try to find a therapist who is well versed in jungian archetypes or cognitive therapy.
the path to hell is paved with good intentions.

LilithinAries

Is an...

Post by LilithinAries » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:12 pm

Identity problem with past lives normal? It's important to me to know whether it is or isn't...
Be yourself. Life is precious as it is. All the elements for your happiness are already here. There is no reason to run, strive, search or struggle. Just be.

Aquo

Post by Aquo » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:02 pm

Identity problem with past life is like epic strange. You can't even be sure that such thing exist so how can it effect your current life. Of course I agree that there are many opinions and I tolerate everyone, but come on that is too much. How can it turn to crisis, just because for example, you think that in past life you were a bad criminal. Laugh...

~aquo
Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration. ~Thomas Alva Edison

Return to “Mystic Identity”