what a mystic is? what a mystic is not??

Mystic identity probes into our inner mind and reflects our true self and identity. Know more about your mystic self in this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Lorina

what a mystic is? what a mystic is not??

Post by Lorina » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:35 pm

I dont claim to be a mystic, or a master of the wyrrd but I know that a mystic has deeper insight than most and a real discipline of the self and its faculties. I also know that a mystic has talents for solving real world problems and often suffers from the paralysis of the wise. which naturally makes them hesitate sometimes. also a mystic has a deep inner sense of humor that makes them seem lighter and almost glow at times. they also are able to laugh at themselves with or without the world in tow. laughter you know is called the universal solvent and is the sectret of mercury on the devils navel in the devil tarot card often called mirth. it means that good and evil are just principalities of the greater truth which is being itself. I dont know..... are you a mystic?
the path to hell is paved with good intentions.

Mr.Kr0w

Post by Mr.Kr0w » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:45 am

I dont know..............are you?
FIND YOURSELF

Evard

Post by Evard » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:18 am

Phlan aess .  Are either of you informed about the mystic .

You say the final statement of your thought referring to the
tarot of Devil Card as if the thoughts noted as amassing on
premise the strength of Devilish fortitude would be the way
mystic resolve ego with fortified thought about ego-isme as
a way to consider the Devil as building the ego of fire blood
and the revolute to consider power of "theme to begin MAN"
with the accord MAN are the way human accord Dark Power
and not the truth of Mystic rather thn their nemetic unMystic
as Mystic and Mythic are related to the HenoThemaPhon en:
Ways the Thoughts of Mythology and Mysticism are benign.,
and mystic are often ones to take the Good Natured chaotic
path to resolve forces of spiritual enlighten and darkness as     sent away without bothering [boding] nemetic Devilism.  Ev

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:44 pm

Evard wrote:Phlan aess .  Are either of you informed about the mystic .

You say the final statement of your thought referring to the
tarot of Devil Card as if the thoughts noted as amassing on
premise the strength of Devilish fortitude would be the way
mystic resolve ego with fortified thought about ego-isme as
a way to consider the Devil as building the ego of fire blood
and the revolute to consider power of "theme to begin MAN"
with the accord MAN are the way human accord Dark Power
and not the truth of Mystic rather thn their nemetic unMystic
as Mystic and Mythic are related to the HenoThemaPhon en:
Ways the Thoughts of Mythology and Mysticism are benign.,
and mystic are often ones to take the Good Natured chaotic
path to resolve forces of spiritual enlighten and darkness as     sent away without bothering [boding] nemetic Devilism.  Ev
Do you just invent this mumbo jumbo or are you trying impress us ?
Try harder, much harder.
Some days you are the cart and other days the horse; either way you still get shafted.

"I thought you'd be bigger," (read it how you will).

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:19 pm

a mystic  is:  A person who practices mysticism,  a clergy.. a yoga... ect    its a calling beyond self   a Shepard whose purpose is to care for and tend to his sheep ..........  a mystic must be in contact with a source greater then themselves  this source is the same for all ....      ..many have asked me how do i become a mystic..... my answer is ...you will be called  lead by a force  and you will know that its the path you must take    

Mysticism in major religious faiths.
   * In Catholicism, mysticism is understood as a unique experience of spiritual enlightenment or vision, for movements whereby Catholics experience the truth of the beliefs see Catholic spirituality.

* In Hassidic Judaism, abnegation of the ego and Ein Sof are important concepts
   * Detachment from the world Kaivalya is important in some schools of Hinduism, including Sankhya and Yoga as well as Jhana in Buddhism)
   * Liberation from the cycles of Karma in Moksha from the Jainist faith, Sikhism and Hinduism, Nirvana in Buddhism
   * Connection to ultimate reality (Satori in Mahayana Buddhism, Te in Taoism)
   * Union with God (Henosis in Neoplatonism and Brahma-Prapti or Brahma-Nirvana in Hinduism, fana in Sufism, mukti in Sikhism, and God-realization

in Meher Baba's teachings)

* Theosis or union with God and a participation with the Divine Nature in Catholicism and Eastern Orthodoxy
  * Innate Knowledge (Sahaja and Svabhava in Hinduism; Irfan and Sufism in Islam)
   * Experience of true bliss in Samadhi Svarupa-Avirbhava in Hinduism and Buddhism
   * Seeing the Light, or "that of God," in everyone Hinduism, Religious Society of Friends (Quakers), Sikhism
   * The Love of God, as in the Hinduism, Baha'i Faith, Christianity, Islam, Sikhism and many other spiritual traditions
   * Mahamudra and Dzogchen—meditation, the process of union with the nondual nature, in Tibetan Buddhism

* Ability to see and recognize the pattern that nothing is ultimately dependent nor independent, but that everything is only compositionary and inter-reactional including the conception of the existence or non-existence of the identity of self. Identities and labels are only practical conceptions. Theravada Buddhism

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:48 pm

Now that makes sense enumero
Some days you are the cart and other days the horse; either way you still get shafted.

Evard

Post by Evard » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:47 am

Hello Prof. Akers .

I see you prefer the categorical thought with simplicity .

Why , your opinion , should I try harder .  Does is seem
the people who tell me they can't understand a word tht
I say are ignorant or are evil in some way about Greed.

I am fairly straight-forward about my thoughts not to be
inclusive about Devilism though the rational accord ed .,
comment on UnMystic seems , as my guess , to bother :
You About Any MisQuoth noting Intellect rather thn evil .

Try harder at what [incipient] thought .|. Prof. Akers :-D     Evard .,. summoner and druidic Promise :@: Kingdom Prevail .

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:33 pm

Complete gibberish again.
Do you have a problem?

Planeswalker

Post by Planeswalker » Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:50 pm

Evard could you answer us in one sentence why the grammatical format of your posts is so difficult to understand?  Is there somthing this community should be aware of?  In a simple sentence (not paragragh) if you would, please explain.

sincerely, Zack
Namaste

Evard

Post by Evard » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:16 am

OK the ethics about mystic regard regarding Mumbo Jumbo is [what] good or evil .|.

{Prof. Akers : Mumbo Jumbo is a term of Mystic chaot~ic prevailing good thought}!!

[[ Can you not understand for a reason of accorded or accosted simplicity ]] .|. :-D :)

The term for not accord~ing the thought about intellect effecting {negative} ethics is
"ignorant" .  Did someone try to form ethics and term opinion on why it's unaccepted
as I wonder what the reverse ethics requires for the thought to deny advanced reply
as the problem with the faiths of mystic history are the ignorant who promote evilly:
regarded thought about what will be the "bahenai" or "hindoen" example of knowing
what would be accepted by the less astute as the problem offered to higher thought
with potential regard . , . Free Will will not be suppressed unless informed about the
sense , . men may aspire to higher thought and be free with ideal . Good Enough .|.

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:17 pm

Evard wrote:OK the ethics about mystic regard regarding Mumbo Jumbo is [what] good or evil .|.

{Prof. Akers : Mumbo Jumbo is a term of Mystic chaot~ic prevailing good thought}!!

[[ Can you not understand for a reason of accorded or accosted simplicity ]] .|. :-D :)

The term for not accord~ing the thought about intellect effecting {negative} ethics is
"ignorant" .  Did someone try to form ethics and term opinion on why it's unaccepted
as I wonder what the reverse ethics requires for the thought to deny advanced reply
as the problem with the faiths of mystic history are the ignorant who promote evilly:
regarded thought about what will be the "bahenai" or "hindoen" example of knowing
what would be accepted by the less astute as the problem offered to higher thought
with potential regard . , . Free Will will not be suppressed unless informed about the
sense , . men may aspire to higher thought and be free with ideal . Good Enough .|.[/quote

Evard I assume you don't speak English as your 1st language because you haven't got a clue about sentence structure - there rules on writing every language if you wish to debate please learn them first.
Your ideas as always are confused and verging on insane.

Evard

Post by Evard » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:32 pm

Prof. Akers , I like the language form without preposition basis .

If being pagan mystic is Mumbo Jumbo .,. what does mumbo jumbo mean .|.

Seeing as I'm eccentric and you tend to "tell off" my comments as disastrous .,.

will you consider I don't offer debate to the unwilling to acquiese kindness as the
way we may all be given Free Will and not bother with unviewable insult . Thanks

Evard .  It's my way of speaking as the ideal World Languages want is to be anew
standard of communication so those who did not accord world communication will
not be the promoter of those who will want Global Mondala and Peace communica ~ tion .     Hooray.  Ev

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:07 am

for great admirion and cronoquest have I read your hooray,

for better or worse, how is the day?

My name is sound, my life''s is round?
how many in you can be found?

Blessed be

Payewacker

Post by Payewacker » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:36 am

Hi Guys,
Let's get to solid ground!

What is a Mystic?
People have certain perceptions as to mystics. The person may be a religious leader or may not. We have many synonym-ems to Mystics.

I think we need to ask a few questions when labeling someone a "Mystic".
1) Has this person got WISDOM?
2) Is the person "connected" to the sacred circle or the Gods?
3) Can we consider "prophecies" as fact, when given?
4) How accurate has the "Mystic" been in the past?

To clearly define a Mystic is extremely difficult. We may all be Mystics. Consider, we are able to predict the weather, and accurately, so, who is Mystic and who not?

Mysticism is linked to a direct conversation with the Gods, the Mystic receives revelations from the Gods and interpret or translate it to the "people" of the tribe. This person has achieved a "higher" understanding and enlightenment than most other people will ever have, due to their spirituality, no matter which religion. We are all part of the Great Architect and this Universe. In this sense we must consider that not all of us are evr "enlightened".

Mumbo Jumbo is not a fashion statement    :smt005

Blessed be.

Evard

Post by Evard » Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:18 pm

OK . Thanks Paye . I will leave your tarot reading comments be .

I agree the thought of higher power or Gods as the power of communicate
will be newer accord to say the Older Power of [ the Gods before religion ]
Pantheon will be noted as more thn monotheist religion . { a kind of Power }

I keep a pantheon and planets altar at home and I enjoy home magical network
and meditation as the ways to begin Iyi Vedic thought to offer the power of Anew
reasonable enlightened meditation to consider the power of Spaces . ( @!!manna )

Prof. Akers and his comment on Mumbo Jumbo [ a kind of respect I will guess ]
will be the way mystic are known to be erratic and ahead of the times of classical
thought and education .  It won't be the way we consider proper social peaceful :-D
solace and "fashion statement" is not the way of 'dressing' today though it's Peace .

Evard ~ noting own eccentric ranking as common and self-appointed [+] Amaste~^

Return to “Mystic Identity”