What kind of people usually become the victim of identity crisis?

Mystic identity probes into our inner mind and reflects our true self and identity. Know more about your mystic self in this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

misty sur

What kind of people usually become the victim of identity crisis?

Post by misty sur » Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:47 am

and is there any certain age or background where people are most vulnerable to identity crisis? how can it be cured?
Have fun, have faith in yourself and always have the best food!

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:34 pm

An identity crisis can be brought on by traumatic events in ones life.  Some self evaluation takes place and changes are made in response.
God bless, J

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:13 am

i guess, there is no particular age for feeling identity crisis. you just need to reach the age at which you can realize what identity and identity crisis means. you also need to have that intellectual subtlety to feel identity crisis. people in this material world think about lots of other kinds of crisis. how many people are aware of their own identity that they will try to find if it is in crisis or not?
I'm weird

Vivek Trivedi

Post by Vivek Trivedi » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:03 am

no, never,i have never experienced such things in my life and don't want to be victim of it.

Aquo

Post by Aquo » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:54 pm

Usually it happens when a person moves from one cultural background to another, and the differences usually effects the person. It can also be called cultural shock, it is also similar to identity crisis, because there are different stages during both of these process. Answering to your question, I can say that people that had some psychological problems before, will usually go through it harder, because associations and memories might lead to certain feelings and emotion expressions.

~aquo
Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration. ~Thomas Alva Edison

Return to “Mystic Identity”