have you ever been the victim of Identitiy crisis?

Mystic identity probes into our inner mind and reflects our true self and identity. Know more about your mystic self in this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

misty sur

have you ever been the victim of Identitiy crisis?

Post by misty sur » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:44 am

tell me about your experience.
Have fun, have faith in yourself and always have the best food!

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:52 pm

I think we have an identity that is questioned all the time.  Is it a crisis so much as a journey in learning about self?

YourMirror

Post by YourMirror » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:44 pm

I'm currently in the middle of an identity crises and can't really tell you much about it. I'm just trying to find answers,and I have too many questions or i have troubles with formulating a question. That is what it causes the crises i guess ..... just loosing self confidence and forgetting or don't knowing where you going.
It's not  a first time though,so I'm accepting it as part of the evolution process.

LilithinAries

I kinda...

Post by LilithinAries » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:06 pm

Have issues with obsessing over the astrological signs of Leo and Aries...Just because being a Capricorn puts pressure on you...I tend to wish I was someone else, even though I LOVE MYSELF...So it's dumb.
Be yourself. Life is precious as it is. All the elements for your happiness are already here. There is no reason to run, strive, search or struggle. Just be.

Aquo

Post by Aquo » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:59 pm

my self- no, but my friend was a victim of such a process lets call it like this. He became reserved and it is quite difficult to communicate with him. I always see that something does not give him peace, and he would not talk about it. That is quite complicated, I feel so sorry for him sometimes. Poor little guy, he looks like a guy with no personality.

~aquo
Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration. ~Thomas Alva Edison

Return to “Mystic Identity”