opinion

Mystic identity probes into our inner mind and reflects our true self and identity. Know more about your mystic self in this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

chocolateluvr

opinion

Post by chocolateluvr » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:34 pm

so recently a friend was talking of someone they know who's really into
meditation. now I'm not usually one to talk openly about supernatural/metaphysical
things even though I do believe in the 6th sense and all. but there are certain
"code words" that people use where I sometimes wonder if they have that 6th sense
and are like me,just not open about it. I really wanted to say something but to avoid
any awkwardness but I didn't.I suppose for selfish reasons of wanting to seem normal
I pretended not to know anything or rather I just stayed quiet. i don't want to get
into an argument about spiritual beliefs or anything but i'm just wondering if
anyone else has had those kind of moments before. sometimes i can pick up on vibes
and things and be able to just tell if someone is open (call it what u want) but
anyways.just wondering.

Mr.Kr0w

Post by Mr.Kr0w » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:43 am

Open yourself to yourself then see your answer through yourself

All your questions can be answered from within.

I know this sounds vague but just think about it for awhile.
FIND YOURSELF

Aquo

Post by Aquo » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:03 am

Happened to me once. To be honest, nothing much you can do about it. You just have to let it go. Or just wait for a while, track the situation, but I think that everything is just going to be fine. Believe me.

~aquo
Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration. ~Thomas Alva Edison

Return to “Mystic Identity”