difficulties...

Mystic identity probes into our inner mind and reflects our true self and identity. Know more about your mystic self in this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ivan_feril

difficulties...

Post by ivan_feril » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:22 pm

hi i'm male 29, my birth details are feb 6 1982 at 11:23 am...i want to find out why im having a hard time getting a fulfilling career..thanks

PinkieRoze

Post by PinkieRoze » Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:52 pm

The truth is, who has? Most are working at the jobs they work at, in order to receive a paycheck. Hopefully a big paycheck!! But if we really could do what we wanted to do, do you think anyone would be doing what they're doing now? Probably not. I see you're the same age as me. I'm not a big fan of jobs anymore. I'll work if I have to. But I won't take it seriously. I have to find what I love doing. And work from there. I have forgotten the so called importance of money. I strive to live. I do not want to live to work. You might find this website interesting...If not maybe someone else will. http://www.thevenusproject.com/ I'm looking more towards self sufficiency. A very interesting topic. I have a feeling this way will be more rewarding. At least for me. Maybe it isn't a fulfilling career you're looking for? Maybe, you're just looking for another way? Anyway, regardless you should definitely be searching for your happiness. That's what is most important. :)

Cyrenius

Post by Cyrenius » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:14 pm

Someone said that to have a fulfilling career you need to find somthing that is helping others and it's also paid

Aquo

Post by Aquo » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:57 pm

Career, you have to be very careful when choosing one. Because this is going to be a part of your life. Make one bad decision and you will be pretty much screwed. Sometimes the best way out is to become self-employed.

~aquo
Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration. ~Thomas Alva Edison

Return to “Mystic Identity”