The Price of human Life

Mystic identity probes into our inner mind and reflects our true self and identity. Know more about your mystic self in this forum.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

RachaelMumbua

The Price of human Life

Post by RachaelMumbua » Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:14 am

I believe this book will serve as an inspiration to readers who are opposed to injustice and who feel that humans deserve to be treated with equal respect, regardless of their station in life. The story also offers an insightful look into the Jamaican culture and community, and provides a touching tale of friendship and loyalty that will be enjoyed by many.

srivijai

Post by srivijai » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:05 pm

Reading about all culture, community, people around the world is quite interesting  when you say that Jamaican culture and community, which  provides a touching tale of friendship and loyalty that will be enjoyed by many. I am interested to read it   where can I get
Astrology is a miracle Try to find out the destination Let us all make use of it and get benefited

Aquo

Post by Aquo » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:04 pm

I am a person my self that does not tolerate only one kind of people, those who do not tolerate other people and are discriminating because of their race or any other criteria. I like to say that we are all different, but we are all equal.

~aquo
Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration. ~Thomas Alva Edison

Return to “Mystic Identity”