care to shower love on and attend to your pet!

Mystic Pet Care gives you tips on how to take care of your dear pets and how to keep them bright eyed, healthy and happy. Know more about them based on astrology, numerology thus helping you understand them better.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sd.sonali2007

care to shower love on and attend to your pet!

Post by sd.sonali2007 » Sat May 29, 2010 8:31 am

those innocent, harmless and loving companion of yours is always there to shower its unconditional love and attention on you. it follows you wherever you go and asks for no money or fame! how about sparing some precious time to return the favor and express gratitude to your pet! find the blessings of being a pet owner at:

www.mysticpetcare.com

PerfecTess

Caring for Your Pets

Post by PerfecTess » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:22 am

Hm, well, I wouldn't say that my Charlie dog doesn't ask for fame...he's about the most attention/power-hungry little guy this side of the moon!  All the same, I do agree with you, they do deserve all of our love and affection, and I always make sure to spend at least 45 min a day lying in bed or on the floor cuddling with Charlie (I know that may be a little much for some people, but I have the time!).  It's also good to note that as well as our affection and love, animals (especially mammals, especially dogs, but cats too!) need to have plenty of ways to get their energy out.  Preferably they should feel that they have a job of some kind, whether it's pulling a little kid in a wagon, herding sheep (in some places you can hire flocks of sheep/goats for your shepherds to herd!), or even performing tricks for you on a regular basis (which will also stimulate them mentally--another necessity).  I wish I could think of more examples but that's all I can come up with offhand.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:09 am

I agree to it too :) They give you more than you give them :)

pret1

Post by pret1 » Wed May 16, 2012 4:53 pm

u have to be very attentive as they have all emotions.

Return to “Mystic Pet Care”