care to shower love on and attend to your pet!

Mystic Pet Care gives you tips on how to take care of your dear pets and how to keep them bright eyed, healthy and happy. Know more about them based on astrology, numerology thus helping you understand them better.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sd.sonali2007

care to shower love on and attend to your pet!

Post by sd.sonali2007 » Sat May 29, 2010 8:32 am

those innocent, harmless and loving companion of yours is always there to shower its unconditional love and attention on you. it follows you wherever you go and asks for no money or fame! how about sparing some precious time to return the favor and express gratitude to your pet! find the blessings of being a pet owner at:

www.mysticpetcare.com
Sonali Datta

FairyQueen

Pet Adoption

Post by FairyQueen » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:45 am

I do like the Pet Care portal a lot . it inspires me to adopt a pet for myself. I used to panic a lot in any animal's close company and they were just  'it' to me. Now I think I feel more sympathetic to them and can relate more deeply with their responses.

ParadiseLost

Pet care

Post by ParadiseLost » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:37 am

the portal is great i must say!! it actually grabbed the words from my heart and expressed in the form of  a wonderful portal!

we tend to overlook the happiness and calm peace of mind that are pets bring to us unconditionally through their never ending love and affection. their charming and refreshing presence in our life fills it with evergreen ecstasy and well being and so we all pet owners should be aware of our responsibilities towards our pets.
Be blessed

FairyQueen

portal petcare

Post by FairyQueen » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:30 am

I would like to tell something about the pet care portal. the video sounds superb but when I watch it I miss the cute puppy pics a lot. One more thing I like the tips of cat's grooming if similar tips about dogs and rabbits would have been given it would be even more beneficial for all of us.

waiting for your cooperation.

Elgina

Thanks

Post by Elgina » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:42 am

This post of yours was of immense help. Upgrade more on this

misty sur

Post by misty sur » Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:04 am

the mystic pet care portal is cute, sweet and helpful. thank you very much for such great information and photos. it reminds me of the sweet and unconditional love of pets. thank you again.
Have fun, have faith in yourself and always have the best food!

Aquo

Post by Aquo » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:49 am

My cat hates taking shower. She goes all electro-hairy and stuff. Once she had this accident when she was walking on the edge of the bath, and she slipped into the wet bath. She was like omg what on earth this just happen for like 2 days, and her eyes looked dangerous and she was not sweet at all during that hard period of hers lol. :)

~aquo
Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration. ~Thomas Alva Edison

Return to “Mystic Pet Care”