Healing Powers from Dogs

Mystic Pet Care gives you tips on how to take care of your dear pets and how to keep them bright eyed, healthy and happy. Know more about them based on astrology, numerology thus helping you understand them better.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

KMBurke

Healing Powers from Dogs

Post by KMBurke » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:17 pm

Greetings:

I am new to the forum and appreciate feedback.

My Aunt's shiatsu recently died . . . but for years has licked and nuzzled her ankles.

She recently hospitalized without a diagnosis other than old, frail and tired. There is excessive swelling of the ankles, feet and legs that a diuretic nor a blood thinner ( there is some clotting) seem to reduce.

Other than grieving her beloved pet . .. is it possible that perhaps the dog
knew of some illness in her feet/ankles and saliva may have had some healing qualities.

Many thanks for your thoughts.

kittycat101303

Post by kittycat101303 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:36 am

Maybe? maybe not. its highly likely her getting old played a role in the illness. I think you could see it as a miracle though :) often times animals are a lot smarter than we like to think.

Aquo

Post by Aquo » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:16 pm

I think she instinctively reacted to this. Perhaps there were already some symptoms but they were inside and could not be seen, but the dog could have felt them. And perhaps she felt something in her ankles and is the reason why she acted so. I agree with post above that often times animals are a lot smarter than we like to think. Good point there.

~aquo
Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration. ~Thomas Alva Edison

jojo_31

Post by jojo_31 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:06 pm

Pets are definitely smart. If my chihuahua could only talk... Btw, I do believe that pets have healing powers. They are a great stress reliever.

Return to “Mystic Pet Care”