pet fish?

Mystic Pet Care gives you tips on how to take care of your dear pets and how to keep them bright eyed, healthy and happy. Know more about them based on astrology, numerology thus helping you understand them better.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ConfusedMind

pet fish?

Post by ConfusedMind » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:04 am

you can have fishes in your aquarium. but, can you pet them? how do you enjoy their company? they do not interact like dogs and cats and birds. are they only meant to bring fortune?

Jamie

Post by Jamie » Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:07 pm

I actually disagree. I have a tank of cichlids and they come right to the front of the glass when I go to see them. When other people go to look at them, they hide!
Aquarius!!

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:23 am

that's good. how else do you enjoy with them?
I'm weird

Evard

Post by Evard » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:43 am

Some fish are slow and want the uh water tank to be friendly so it will be fun .

Fish are tired of dirty slow water thought and should actually be proper warmth
so the fish will not be uh cold (blooded) and will not be real.ly warm so the aum
water will be clean they will cheer up and be happy and friend to those who say
hi and want a deal on petting on the looking side and not pick up and pet yr fish
they are water swim tank based and not uh scales petted ready I thot.. Nice Try     if you can pet a fish.    ~ Evard

jasuh

fish

Post by jasuh » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:06 am

you can pet some fish like a oscar they love a pat
you are your own

Vivek Trivedi

Post by Vivek Trivedi » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:20 am

An aquarium  is a vivarium consisting of at least one transparent side in which water-dwelling plants or animals are kept. Fishkeepers use aquaria to keep fish, invertebrates, amphibians, marine mammals, turtles, and aquatic plants. The term combines the Latin root aqua, meaning water, with the suffix -arium, meaning "a place for relating to.

An aquarist owns fish or maintains an aquarium, typically constructed of glass or high strength acrylic plastic. Cuboid aquaria are also known as fish tanks or simply tanks, while bowl-shaped aquaria are also known as fish bowls. Size can range from a small glass bowl to immense public aquaria. Specialized equipment maintains appropriate water quality and other characteristics suitable for the aquarium's residents.

jamers

Post by jamers » Tue May 15, 2012 1:53 am

you can also train fish :)  We had a training team with the fish at my school :)

jojo_31

Post by jojo_31 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:10 pm

They are fascinating to look at... I'm content with that. :)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:41 pm

Watching them slowly swim around and listening to the bubbles from the air pump can be extremely relaxing, and help to bring down our stress levels.

This is why they are often found in doctor's or dentist's waiting rooms.

Instead of wanting to hug or pat them like you would a dog or cat, allow their slow gentle movements and sounds of harmony and contentment to "hug" or "pat" you.

Or more precisely allow their positive energies to combine with those of the running/moving water (which generates negative ions), to massage and calm down and resynchronize your own energies.
They are fascinating to look at... I'm content with that.
Also a perfectly valid reason to want to continue to look at them.

Their simple contentment and much more relaxed acceptance of life, can in turn be caught by us?

Cheers,

EoT Image

Return to “Mystic Pet Care”