My Jewels Is Pregnant just wanted to share

Mystic Pet Care gives you tips on how to take care of your dear pets and how to keep them bright eyed, healthy and happy. Know more about them based on astrology, numerology thus helping you understand them better.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

stirtime

My Jewels Is Pregnant just wanted to share

Post by stirtime » Mon May 16, 2011 4:35 am

Recently found out my cat Jewels is pregnant, and can be expected to deliver in a couple weeks, I think.. Jewels is a rescue cat, she came to us when no one else wanted her. She is shy and timid but seems to be really fearful too. She seems to have taken to me so much since I met her in Jan that now she follows me around meowing and rubbing against me for attention and sleeps by my side at night. I love this little kitty, I just wanted to share that. Will let everyone know how the delivery and kittens are when the time comes. Enjoy your evening, Susan
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Susan

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Mon May 16, 2011 8:29 am

Aw thats lovely, good luck to Jewels and its a great story :)

Suzi
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

stirtime

Jewels

Post by stirtime » Tue May 17, 2011 9:39 am

Thank You, she is my sweetie. She's wandering around meowing for no reason think she may be close. I'm not sure how far along she is so I'm really excited too.
Susan

Aquo

Post by Aquo » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:33 pm

So sweet, thanks for the share, epic picture. Let us know how many babies she brings to this life :)

~aquo
Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration. ~Thomas Alva Edison

Return to “Mystic Pet Care”