dog

Mystic Pet Care gives you tips on how to take care of your dear pets and how to keep them bright eyed, healthy and happy. Know more about them based on astrology, numerology thus helping you understand them better.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

symulhaque

dog

Post by symulhaque » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:34 am

I have inserted this page bearing in mind for those people who are interested to train their dogs with a purpose to help their local community police as they are not really experienced trainers. Although there are no personal benefits to be earned from volunteering such rescue missions, there are a lot of individuals out there who would love to participate to the safety of their society by providing this service.
Enough of it has been written on the special bond that a professional trainer have with his/her dogs. When you take up the combined role of master and trainer of the dog, you need to give more attention to a very important part of this relationship, which is basically emotional bond that need to be share.

vertika-faujdar

Post by vertika-faujdar » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:34 am

Good are very faithful animal I like them at my home I have 2 dogs at my home, it is in my family member now and i love them a lot of.

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:46 am

vertika-faujdar, I am very glad to get a response from you. How are your dogs now?

Return to “Mystic Pet Care”