how to choose a profession?

A first-of-its-kind Profession Portal which emphasizes on psychological and spiritual development for a bright and successful profession.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sd.sonali2007

how to choose a profession?

Post by sd.sonali2007 » Sat May 29, 2010 8:38 am

the thoughts and worries of choosing a profession and the ups and downs of a professional life always keeps us engaged somehow. it generally happens when we don't listen to our inner spiritual voice and direction before deciding for our profession. Mysticism can help us a great deal in finding our soul profession.

find out more on:

www.mysticprofession.com
Sonali Datta

ParadiseLost

Psychic profession

Post by ParadiseLost » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:00 am

i found the site really interesting and am waiting for some more updates of the same with added information and articles on the relation between mysticism and profession.

i mostly liked the article 'Intuition as a profession' where it is stated clearly on how to earn a living by utilizing your psychic powers.
Be blessed

maegical

Vocational Astrology Book

Post by maegical » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:15 pm

Noel Tyl has a wonderful book I'm reading now called VOCATIONS that explains the way he and many others now figure the best profession for themselves and others.

thedarkpixie

Post by thedarkpixie » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:50 am

I second the Noel Tyl - really excellent!

Vivek Trivedi

Post by Vivek Trivedi » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:01 am

It would be a tough task if one needed to decide at the age of 18 what he would like to do for the rest of his life. And I think that is just the way most young people who are about to choose a profession or a degree think about the problem. They face that choice as a matter of life and death. Should you pick the wrong door you are done, someone is going to lock it out just after you pass and you are going to stick with that profession for the eternity. Picked mathematics? Numbers, numbers and after that, more numbers. Picked psychology? Crazy people, mental diseases and some more crazy people.

Vivek Trivedi

Post by Vivek Trivedi » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:02 am

Just a final reminder, choose something that you have passion for. In our society often times parents or friends influence us to pursue money, status and others. I think this is the wrong way to go about it. Choose something you love to do and you will do it damn well, and the money will come as a consequence.

srivijai

Post by srivijai » Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:51 am

I don't think Mysticism will help us to choose for good profession  Even though we try to select some profession it is already decided by the super power what has to happen according to horoscope what we are seeing in the world Anyway we should loose heart  we should try to choose our profession which is suitable for us
Astrology is a miracle Try to find out the destination Let us all make use of it and get benefited

srivijai

Post by srivijai » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:47 am

selecting a profession after studies is a little difficult part of our life which is going to fix our future.   We can see number of people selected their profession which is not related to what they have studied  We can also see Uneducated man is good in  the profession which he has not studied Only experience and luck speaks here   What we are studying may not help for our profession
Astrology is a miracle Try to find out the destination Let us all make use of it and get benefited

Aquo

Post by Aquo » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:23 pm

But people should always keep in mind that they only live once. You can always change everything in life, start again from beginning. I mean alright, you do not like you current job, than just leave it, go study for another degree which you think would suit you best and go for it. Everything is possible all you need is motivation and some hard-work. That is how it goes.

~aquo
Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration. ~Thomas Alva Edison

Return to “Mystic Profession”