necessity of profession

A first-of-its-kind Profession Portal which emphasizes on psychological and spiritual development for a bright and successful profession.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ConfusedMind

necessity of profession

Post by ConfusedMind » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:08 am

is profession necessary at all? what does it do other than earning your livelihood? do you really really 'need' to be in a profession?
I'm weird

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:37 am

I guess as long as you earn your bread and butter it is ok. but how many people have the liberty to do what they please?

Vivek Trivedi

Post by Vivek Trivedi » Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:21 am

make money is one of the important factor but also  create an identity and prove and involve our self in a particular profession, is more important.

Vivek Trivedi

Post by Vivek Trivedi » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:01 am

makeing money is one of the important factor but also  create an identity and prove and involve our self in a particular profession, is more important.

srivijai

Post by srivijai » Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:26 am

A profession is serving for a project or doing work for others or helping other or working for their bread  For example  Somebody will do  Doctor profession for their satisfaction, others may be doing for their bread   It is necessary or not depends upon their requirement (satisfaction or for bread)
Astrology is a miracle Try to find out the destination Let us all make use of it and get benefited

lynnnora2

I love my profession

Post by lynnnora2 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:44 pm

I just wanted to say that Im glad the 16yr old me chose to do the job I trained for. I am a gents hairdresser and love it. I meet alot of people, many who just really want to chat and have abit of conversation. I feel this job has many benefits for people like me who are trying to develop spiritually. I help people, calm some down, give an sympathetic ear when needed, make people smile. My job isnt just about cutting hair, its about making people feel special.
Lynnnora2 x

Aquo

Post by Aquo » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:19 pm

Well it is a necessary thing for a human-being. It offers you a variety in life. What else would you do for living then actually making a career. I don't know. Not always doing what you like earns you money, but if it does, than I can only say, I am jealous. Best of Luck

~aquo
Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration. ~Thomas Alva Edison

Return to “Mystic Profession”