what was your dream profession?

A first-of-its-kind Profession Portal which emphasizes on psychological and spiritual development for a bright and successful profession.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ConfusedMind

what was your dream profession?

Post by ConfusedMind » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:48 am

people of think of becoming something and turn out to be something else. there are very few people who could be what they wanted to be. what was your dream profession? could you be what you wanted to be?
I'm weird

Autumn Rose

Post by Autumn Rose » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:43 pm

Since I was little, the first and only thing I wanted to be was a hairstylist. My grandmother was a hairstylist and had a salon in her house and I lived with her when I was younger. I have been a hairstylist now for almost 10 years. At this point it doesn't feel like I have achieved a dream, it just feels like I am in a profession that has become a part of my life. Like eating or sleeping, I don't get a thrill out of it- it is just life. Like it has become engraved in me or something. Dreams never stop coming, when you achieve one there is always another to achieve, though it really isn't about achieving them in the end its about being happy with whatever stage you are in.

sweet doll

Post by sweet doll » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:02 am

my dream profession is to be an air hostess but i cannot be.i regret for that and wish to possess that profession in my next birth.

Aquo

Post by Aquo » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:21 pm

My dream profession is to be an English teacher at school. I am currently working on it as I am still a student of English Philology in University of Education. But I do agree with you that many people fail to choose correctly or sometimes they do not even have possibilities to choose what they want because they were lazy at school or for other reasons. Good topic here. I wish we could make a big discussion here.

~aquo
Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration. ~Thomas Alva Edison

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:26 pm

My would love to work as an engineer.

jaydonc

Interesting question

Post by jaydonc » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:50 am

This question is very interesting, everyone have different dream carrier when they are in childhood. I always want to go in army but i did not make it.

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:18 pm

Not was, still I dream to be an engineer.
symulhaqu07eee

Return to “Mystic Profession”