how to recognise a true friend?

'Friends are forever!” Mystic Friends is a unique friendship portal that would enlighten us with the ideals and notions of true and spiritual friendship and the value of friends in our life.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sd.sonali2007

how to recognise a true friend?

Post by sd.sonali2007 » Sat May 29, 2010 8:41 am

friends are the strongest pillar of our happiness and strength. can we imagine your life without them around? science has proved that people having more number of genuine friends live a longer and happier life. still we often asks ourselves about the image and traits of a true friend.
Find all the fascinating facts about friendship at:

www.mysticfriend.com
Sonali Datta

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:30 am

I just tried MB Friendship Compatibility Software. it seems good. you can know about it at http://mysticboard.org/mb ... lity-test/

if your heart fails to know a real friend, better rely on technology.

Nightsky

Post by Nightsky » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:56 pm

I know (but most of the time don't listen to) a simple way.  If you feel something in your gut about a person, sooner or later he/she proves your gut is right about it. It's a matter of relying on your senses and taking them seriously... But until that level, this software might be helpful. Thank you!

FairyQueen

reply back

Post by FairyQueen » Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:07 am

:smt008

Friendship is the most complicated term. So it is difficult to fathom either by technology or by your sense of discretion. I found friends,with whom I am not even friendly with, stand beside me in worst circumstances . It is really difficult to decipher the true meaning of friendship and I get more and more entangled within the thoughts when I attempt to resolve them.

Anyways thanks to you people for sounding optimistic at least

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:02 pm

I don't understand the necessity of being so serious about  'trueness' in a friendship. i do not even understand what a true friend is. i friend is a friend. if he is not, he is NOT. can you people please explain what or who an untrue friend is?
I'm weird

FairyQueen

reply back

Post by FairyQueen » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:17 am

People who change their clothes along with their friends it is difficult to explain the meaning of true friendship to them.

Sorry if i sound sarcastic, but its not your fault , it is the whole generation which is rotten enough to decipher the emotional value of friendship or any other selfless bonds.

ConfusedMind

Yes, here's the reply

Post by ConfusedMind » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:09 pm

my friends have advised me to show a controlled reaction since I've, as they say, a tendency to overreact. I value their advices. So let me play polite.

if you kindly please to remember and understand what I said, you may feel that you wouldn't have better been 'sarcastic'. I never said anything against the concept of friendship. I had problem with the word 'true' being added to it. With the largest extent of imagination my confused mind failed to understand if there can be anything called an 'untrue friend'. I believed that the sense of trueness is included in the word 'friend'. I didn't understand the point. So, I asked you Magi to give an example of an untrue friend so that i can understand.

Can I please beg to ask which word in what I said made you feel that I am one of those who change their friends like they change their clothes? Be rude when you are right. please.

What the bloody ^%(*!!!!  it is for such confused fairy queens that the fair confused minds are projected as untrue. are you nuts or what? you don't sound 'sarcastic', you prove dumb. you react without even knowing what you are reacting to. you add ‘true’ to ‘friend’. you add 'back' to 'reply'. And, again, you speak for ‘bond’ minus ‘self’!!! you burden things unnecessarily and deprive things of what they deserve.

by the way, who are the "people who change their clothes along with their friends"? what kinds of friends are they that they change clothes together? whatever kind they may be, how can you know if i am a part of that group clothe changing?

You are welcome with your additionally burdened curses you are ready to hurl at me.
I'm weird

FairyQueen

Post by FairyQueen » Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:49 am

Fairy never hurl back , so no hard feelings.

You really tend to overreact, so I bless you with a quick recovery from such vicious traits.

Take a chill pill and  let me be dumb as ever as it helps me to be least confused.

ConfusedMind

sorry

Post by ConfusedMind » Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:57 pm

I've taken a chill pill....hmm.. I bow before ur blessings. see? ur blessing's started working.
I'm weird

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:38 pm

So so girls...calm down and have a big smile from Grandpa Image

What is a true friend?

Very hard to define, because You or I have different opinion about what a true friend is, so A true friend is exactly how you define your your "true Friend"

It is how she/he react to your different life situations....how he/she is willing to keep thing between you two....and not go around with it...in short it is how your true friend react toward you, and since we all are different, this must also be different.

Some like that their friend is frank...say their true opinion....other hate to hear the truth....they love the friend that always please them...in their eyes that is a true friend...

In my opinion is a true friend one who go with you in good and bad times, that try to support you, but also give warnings, and tell their true opinion about how we act, only then can we learn from our mistakes, and it is much better to hear it from a friend, then to experience talk behind our back later :)

ConfusedMind

Post by ConfusedMind » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:03 pm

I like your smile Grandpa. its lovely.
I'm weird

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:25 pm

A true friend is still a friend even when its inconvenient.
A true friend exchanges friendship with you, they dont depend on you supplying, and they accept your giving.

A true friend can see you at your worst, and unconditionally be your friend still. ( thats not to say they take your crap, if you were being a friend yourself you would not be treating that person as an emotional punching bag ).
A true friend will love you not because the see you  without fault, but despite of fault.

A true friend does not mother you, thats your parents fault, but supports you, cares for you and looks out for you.

FairyQueen

reply back

Post by FairyQueen » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:43 am

never expected to find so many true friends assembled together here in this forum . good to see this and waiting for the thin line between all friends and foes to be diminished soon

Elgina

Post by Elgina » Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:09 pm

I think true friendship doesn't exist. It is all about adjustments and sacrifices that we should talk about when it comes to survive in the friendship.

FairyQueen

Post by FairyQueen » Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:16 pm

In Argentina Lgina means angel. Fariyqueen does mean queen angel as well. We have a really cool relation as we both are piscean. Can we be friends??? I vow not to sacrifice and adjust anymore in this relation. Lets see whats in store.

Return to “Mystic Friend”