Where are all the Capricorns?

Meet people born under Capricorn here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

capritina

Where are all the Capricorns?

Post by capritina » Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:01 am

Where are you hiding? Come out from your caves! Or should I say come down from the peaks? Let's meet down here, have a lil chit chat and then you are free to climb to the top again! :smt007 It's a deal?

I just can't believe I'm the only capricorn here on this forum... :smt010

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:53 am

i know there r more.. u just have to get them out of hiding:)

Deborah

Deborah is one :)

Post by Deborah » Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:43 am

Im a capricorn :smt006 Hellllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooo!

Morgonn99

Hello

Post by Morgonn99 » Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:31 am

Hello fellow cappies.

leanne

Post by leanne » Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:45 am

:smt006 hey hey hey im a capricorn too!we da best aye?

Morgonn99

Post by Morgonn99 » Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:25 am

Fo' Suore Fo' Suore ;) :smt003

Skytiger

Post by Skytiger » Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:42 am

Capricorn and proud to be...Hi everyone!
7 January 1974 do I have a birthday twin in this forum? :smt006

riven51

hiyo

Post by riven51 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:17 pm

:)   capricorn right here, there's more of us than you think :)

zenuuatu

Dare I ask? Sure, why not...

Post by zenuuatu » Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:27 pm

Hello,

My name is Brett Fletcher - very new here.
Just curious - I'm not very versed in astology / compatabilities, etc...but I've had two long term marriages to two capricorns and both ended (or I should say - one is present but astranged  :smt014 ). I'm a Taurus (May 18th). Are Capricorns not good for tauruses, or visa versa? Just wanted to gain some insight from a Capricorn.

Peace and Love,
Brett

riven51

hey

Post by riven51 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:44 pm

in response to your recent comment, i had 2 taurus relationships that were really good, but did end, and i have other friends that are taruses i get along great with them, like we share the same sence of humor and way at looking at anything, but yeah, tarus and cap's are definetly compatible from my experience.

zenuuatu

Humm...

Post by zenuuatu » Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:58 pm

So, they both ended - are you still friends with these bull people? Maybe the trick is not to get married... no, that sounds too superstitious. Besides, I do not think its realistic to plan out in advance who you will fall in love with. And I have capricorn friends - both marriages started out as best friend situations - so I guess its a matter of perspective. Thanks for the response.

Skytiger

Re: Dare I ask? Sure, why not...

Post by Skytiger » Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:43 am

:smt006 Hey there,

I'm Cappy and my partner is Taurus, and there's no kidding that at times my partner and I lock horns lol.  It's not that we are incompatible, moreso that sometimes we just don't speak the same language.  I'm impatient and hate to be late, he seems to think time is his ally and wonders what the big fuss is if he happens to turn up late lol.  He's got a great sense of humour and so do I, but never laugh or crack a joke with a disgruntled Capricorn, especially if you've just gone and made her LATE!!  The more you try to lighten the situation, the deeper the hole you dig lol.  But, it's just here, that the true compatibility or reason why we love being with each other, exist.  Taurus can be invaluable to us Capricorns, teaching us to lighten up, take time to smell the roses and slow down.  My partner may have turned my life upside down and pushed my patience to the limit, but in doing so I've learnt to deal with numerous obstacles and tolerate a great range of people lol, and I also love with more depth, I'm less superficial and I laugh heaps more than I did before.  You Tauruses are a beautiful match for us, and although we may not always show it, we do adore you.
zenuuatu wrote:Hello,

My name is Brett Fletcher - very new here.
Just curious - I'm not very versed in astology / compatabilities, etc...but I've had two long term marriages to two capricorns and both ended (or I should say - one is present but astranged  :smt014 ). I'm a Taurus (May 18th). Are Capricorns not good for tauruses, or visa versa? Just wanted to gain some insight from a Capricorn.

Peace and Love,
Brett

riven51

agreed

Post by riven51 » Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:19 am

i recently made friends with another tarus friend and she always seems to make me laugh, her jokes are always on the same level with mine, and we think alot alike in the same way i guess, i wish there were more around, i've never had a virgo friend though, wonder what they're like.

zenuuatu

Thank you...

Post by zenuuatu » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:20 am

Thanks for the replies - I could look at my difficult relationships with my Capricorns in the sense; we started out best friends and stayed together for years - just because it ends doesn't mean they were bad, huh? It sure is the most interesting sign - half goat / half fish - what's up with that? :smt017

dayanera

Post by dayanera » Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:02 pm

the goat part Zen. is for the climber in us...we are known to climb any mountain and to work as long as it takes to get what we want .I could say the fish part is because we will swim any ocean for the same reason...lol.. But in truth I only know about the goat....lol

Return to “Capricorn - December 21 - January 19”