I guess I can start this one

Meet people born under Capricorn here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Deborah

I guess I can start this one

Post by Deborah » Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:32 pm

Hi! I am a Capricorn!
I think im pretty much an open person, soft hearted , with a temper..not a loud temper but an emotional temper. I know what way the ladder falls and I wish someday to be at the top without knocking the little man down to get there.
Im a dreamer and believe in dreams. I believe in spirituality without the organization of a church to back it up (church or whatever u want to call it)

For the most part my family says I am BULL Headed as they come. I set my mind to something and I get it done. Sometimes I feel I hit to many bumps in my way and I let them set me behind!

I might be forgetting something! If I think of it I will add it latter on

Bye
Deborah

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Fri Apr 22, 2005 1:44 am

hi jaan :) do Capricorns and leos get along? ;) i guess not or we wouldnt fight as much as we do. right :?:

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Fri Apr 22, 2005 5:28 am

Me being a Leo, dont know if i can get along well with a Capri..but do have gud friends who r capricorns:)

Deborah

Post by Deborah » Sat Apr 23, 2005 8:50 pm

WE may fight Abishek but at the end we are friends ..we work things out ..that is being a friend I think Leo get along ..Im going to send this site to some of the people I talk to that are Astrolorgist or whatever you call them ...planet readers :)

Toodles
Deborah

Abhishek
Site Admin

Post by Abhishek » Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:44 pm

Deborah wrote:WE may fight Abishek but at the end we are friends ..we work things out ..
that we do :)
Deborah wrote:Im going to send this site to some of the people I talk to that are Astrolorgist or whatever you call them ...planet readers :) ..

send everyone here... this board is gonna grow and one day everyone would want to be here. only i'd like them on sooner :D

send this to your friends and family and everyone else. everyone is welcome and i am sure as the borad grows they will all make new friends and benefit is number of other ways.

riven51

hiyo

Post by riven51 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:25 pm

my sister is a leo, sometimes we get along, but we always argue about something, she persists on bossing me around, even though she is older, i don't like being told what to do, if i offer her advice, she usually does'nt take it, she's everything her sign describes, good and bad, i find this astrology stuff pretty interesting, but i would'nt consider myself constantly trying to get to the top, but i'm still young yet so it may change as i get older, for now i just chill :p

MIssN0rge

Post by MIssN0rge » Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:36 pm

i'm born on the cusp and i feel i am more sagittarius than capri... i have 2 sisters younger than me.. one is aries and another is leo.. we three get along very well.. pluss most of my friends are leos, when i'm together wid leos there is so much fun and noise hehe .. =p

Return to “Capricorn - December 21 - January 19”