Capricorn - Possible Health Concerns...

Meet people born under Capricorn here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Abhishek
Site Admin

Capricorn - Possible Health Concerns...

Post by Abhishek » Tue May 17, 2005 7:31 am

Possible Health Concerns

Capricorn governs the knees, bones and skin, so its subjects may be liable to fractures and strains of the knees and other defects of the legs. Skin diseases from rashes and boils to leprosy (in countries where that disease is prevalent) are dangers, and digestive upsets may be caused by the tendency of Capricorns to worry or suppress emotions. Anemia, Bright's disease, catarrh, deafness, rheumatism and rickets are also said to threaten the natives of this sign.

Deborah

very interesting

Post by Deborah » Sun May 29, 2005 4:46 am

I read this health issues with us capies ..well I found it very interesting.

As a child I had a form of Juvenile Arthritis...effected my knees only

When I am upset or stressed out I swollow my emotions I have and probably always will. Makes for a awful stomach :( Its called not showing your emotions..well enough about me just wanted to share...up at midnight what else is there to do .yea i could get a life :smt019

sarah

Post by sarah » Mon May 30, 2005 7:55 am

hi deborah,
i too have this tendency to get worried and and try not to let anyone know about it.. and suffer internally :smt009
i guess thats bad for health.... mayb if we talk about our prbs.. we will improve our habits, dont u think so?

Deborah

Post by Deborah » Mon May 30, 2005 11:40 pm

sarah wrote:hi deborah,
i too have this tendency to get worried and and try not to let anyone know about it.. and suffer internally :smt009
i guess thats bad for health.... mayb if we talk about our prbs.. we will improve our habits, dont u think so?
Sometimes this is easier said than done... keeping to myself keeps me from getting hurt ...easier in life this way :smt011

Georgie

oh dear

Post by Georgie » Sun May 13, 2007 4:24 am

With all those ailments however do we live so long?
Well, at 57 I have had Hepatitis C, two hip replacements, loss of spleen and arthritis, osteo. I still am very active, ride my horse regularly, so we overcome I guess!
"If ye mortals have offended, think but this and all is mended..."

bintalmosul

Post by bintalmosul » Fri May 18, 2007 9:44 pm

hey all,

me too have the knee ailment, not to mention my continuous stomach poblems, also u forgot our bad teeth, it's nice to invite them to the PARTY :)
Distance is the key to love's eternity

wiccan_goddess2002

Post by wiccan_goddess2002 » Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:38 am

I hold my emotions in till i explode.  The dr' says I am Bi Polar and depressed.  I think if i would just learn to say whats on my mind i would be a lot better off.

Tinkerbell_xx

Post by Tinkerbell_xx » Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:10 am

:smt006

O.k...Well,  My right knee turns inward slightly, I very rarely get any pain from it but i do look rather silly if i run...Lol.

I also suffer from depression and bottle everything till it spills over, and when it happens i know its because i keep hold of my problems or emotions for to long and swear not to do it again to myself...BUT i always seem to, and i cant seem to help it.  :smt017

Also i worry quite alot too (about everything) and tend to get very stressed
if plans ive made go wrong and feel as though its me that has failed

and when i do worry or get stressed my excema flares up,  my face falls out with me and gets either spots or sore lumps under my skin.

:smt022  :smt022  :smt022  :smt022

I cant believe how much is true about us Cappi's :smt107

tyles

Post by tyles » Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:17 pm

I also bottle my emotions, worry too much and have terrible knees. Lately my back has been bad as well.
~Steph
http://www.instanticity.com - Affordable Web Design and Hosting

jim11

Post by jim11 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:25 am

i am always worried about everything and thats realy bad for my health.

ammo

Post by ammo » Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:35 am

The worrying is the worse. Sometimes my stomach gets so bad I can't eat for 2 days on end. I used to bottle my emotions up but a while ago I learned it's not worth it. Making yourself vulnerable (as creepy as it feels) is better than destroying yourself internally.

HemantMorajkar

Hello my ailing fellow capris

Post by HemantMorajkar » Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:00 pm

I have undergone a surgery for a benign tumour on my left leg. And continue to have respiratory ailments and trouble breathing . And still the compulsion to log in maximum hours at work doesn't go away. Makes me wonder about the" hard working capri" notion. Must be true :P
Hemant Morajkar
Media observer by choice, Social Media Practitioner by trade, writer by soul

amandamarielynn

Sounds like my friend....

Post by amandamarielynn » Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:57 am

One of my friends is a Capricorn and she has ulcers and bad knees. I definitely think that bottling things is part of it. I usually make her open up (together, we're unstoppable, nothing breaks our loyalty and trust) and her stomach tends to do a little better then. She found meditating helps her a lot.

Ben2009

Post by Ben2009 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:42 pm

yea i sometimes have problems with the knees 2, i almost cant kneel and also the worrying part is stupid i worry alot about alot of stupid things and i have exploded a few times

Return to “Capricorn - December 21 - January 19”