Cap - Problem & Solutions

Meet people born under Capricorn here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Abhishek
Site Admin

Cap - Problem & Solutions

Post by Abhishek » Tue May 17, 2005 7:51 am

PROBLEMS THAT MAY ARISE FOR YOU, AND THEIR SOLUTIONS

As with all sun signs, we all have unique traits to our personalities. When these traits are suppressed, or unrealized, problems will arise. However, with astrology we can examine the problem and assess the proper solution based on the sun sign characteristics. As a Capricornian, you may see things below that really strike home. Try the solution, you most likely will be amazed at the results. If you find yourself on the receiving end of the negatives below, it is because you are failing to express the positive.

PROBLEM: Having people take advantage of you and your good nature.
SOLUTION: Try being more careful with your favors, and putting number one first for a change.

PROBLEM: Having people getting "turned off" of you.
SOLUTION: Examine the kind of causes that you have been defending or pushing lately; make wiser choices.

PROBLEM: Coworkers not liking to work along side of you, sharing projects.
SOLUTION: While you make a good authority figure try not to act like it when working in tandem with another as an equal.

PROBLEM: Getting too tired out and not finishing projects that you have in the works.
SOLUTION: Try not to make too many plans and have them scheduled too close together. Try pacing yourself and you will clear this problem up.

Deborah

hmm is this me

Post by Deborah » Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:21 am

gosh ...
me not pushy? hmmmm any of this match about me??? NO Abi you can not answer this one!! LOL

thepeagunpath

*lol*

Post by thepeagunpath » Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:00 pm

I dont know, Ive had ppl I train ask if I was mad at them *lol*. I'm not, but when I'm workin' I'm workin'. When I'm playin' I'm playin'. The 2 can not mesh, or I'll never get my work done
<edited> Link deleted. to add links to signature please see http://mysticboard.org/mediakit.html

darrellkb

wow I find myself running out of gas or motivation to finish

Post by darrellkb » Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:47 am

Lately I have seemed to have lost the motivation to finish a lot of different task . It is digging at me , I'm feeling so unorganized lately. I have found myself with less to do but in a way it seems to have left me at a loss, a loss of what to do now. when I step back to look at what I have done , and what needs to be done , I find myself drifting off to something else....Theres so much to do , I will re plan , set goals and pace myself. ( I will check back later
for all , one love.

shannonmoschides

Post by shannonmoschides » Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:29 pm

Oh HELL, that's me!!!!!]

I do have a good nature but sometimes it hurts me.
I am always defending or pushing my causes and peeing people off. I'm just trying to help!!
I find myself being bossy, not because I think I'm a good authority figure, but because I JUST KNOW WHAT'S BEST
I'm often too tired out and not finishing projects, I rush, rush rush. Pace yourself woman!!!!!!

Yemel

problemas

Post by Yemel » Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:20 pm

Capricornio es un signo de extremos o esta bien o esta mal, sin terminos medios, hay que mirar bien la ubicacion d los planetas en casas y sus regentes, sus aspectaciones, transitos, hay mucho que ver en una carta, la cosa no es tan sencilla. Pero con un analisis realista de las cosas podemos disminuir los efectos d esos problemas, hay q tomar mucha atencion, capricornio puede hacerlo y tiene la suficiente paciencia para lograrlo
tengo asc. escorpion marte en casa I me agrada mucho esta informacion quiero compartir con otras personas sus experiencias. Gracias

Return to “Capricorn - December 21 - January 19”