Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Abhishek
Site Admin

Capricorn and Love

Post by Abhishek » Thu May 19, 2005 8:40 am

jallious

Post by jallious » Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:17 pm

I think that's true as well.
Trust your own feelings, never anyone else's.

Dee Boneham

Capricorn love

Post by Dee Boneham » Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:45 pm

Glad you put the bit in about cappies having a dash of another sign. I have aquarius rising in mind and I dont think I am a typical cappy! I would call myself realistic rather than pessimistic though!

jim11

Post by jim11 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:36 am

we capricorns are not romantic people. Thats what everybody says but we are very ramantic people.

himanshu_hari

Post by himanshu_hari » Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:59 am

i m confused whether i m a capri or saggi

astrologer50

Re: Capricorn love

Post by astrologer50 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:47 pm

Dee Boneham wrote:Glad you put the bit in about cappies having a dash of another sign. I have aquarius rising in mind and I dont think I am a typical cappy! I would call myself realistic rather than pessimistic though!
Glad to hear to you seeing past the 'just sun sign' astrology to a little more in depth understanding of this beautiful science and art --

You need to understand there is far far more to astrology than just ‘sun signs’ firstly there are 10planets in the sky and 12houses and any one of these 10planets can be in any one of these 12 houses – so there’s 144 possible combinations there –

What is vitally important is your ‘time of birth’ and nearest town and then go to free website like astro.com to calculate your natal chart, you may have to reduce the image in Extended chart selection to 63% save to your hard drive, then upload here.

Secondly you need to understand --  When a sun sign is conjunct a heavyweight planet from Saturn onwards, ie: Uranus, Neptune and Pluto, that sun person automatically becomes and honorary Saturian, Uranian, Neptunian and Plutonian cos the contact with very strong. Now obviously, you won’t know this until you get your free chart calculated from www.astro.com or many others astrologyweekly.com

Basic astrology
Now basically your sun sign is your 'core beliefs, values, ego' and Asc is your physical body, mode of expression and mask and persona that we all wear and hide behind, but definitely not what's going on underneath. What's going on underneath is your Sun sign. Moon sign, house placements and aspects describe your emotional and intuitive responses, also describes your view of your mother, as saturn describes your father by sign and house position.

So, think of a glass milk bottle the bottle is your Asc and your sun the milk, but the milk still has to 'come out' through the glass neck of the milk bottle....

Now aspects within a natal chart represent 'facets' of our personality, because we are all multifaceted beings. What these do is 'break down and compartmentalise' these facets into smaller bite size chunks. This does take quite a lot of self analysis and objectivity to 'see yourself' and why you do certain things and behave in certain ways. Actually it can be quite good therapy...

Remember back to your school days an opposition is 180', square 90', trine 120', and sextile 60' Now challenged aspects are conj (depending on the planets, cos some like each other and some really don't) squares and oppositions. Easy aspects are conj (if the planets get along) eg: Jupiter conj Moon, sextile and trine. Quincunx is inbetween (depending on the planets) causes health strains and unresolved or hard to balance planets/energies.

Return to “Capricorn - December 21 - January 19”