Capricorns , pls help

Meet people born under Capricorn here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

onlinearora

Capricorns , pls help

Post by onlinearora » Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:50 am

I am 24 years old, capricorn......I had a crush on this girl who was in tuitions with me during my school days when I was in 9th standard.
i used to notice her daily and i alwayz dreamed about her to be my wife..that was way back in 1997-98..
After that I left the school and joined engineering. and she joined pharmacy, in that period of 4-5 i had no contact with her, i didnt knew her whereabouts,,,
Now, she is in gurgaon and i tried to contact her thru orkut, becoz i am in toronto, i still love her as much as i loved her 8-9 yrs back,
so i contacted her, and she said -"i wud surely have known u then, but not now"
and moreover she rejected to be my frend..
have met again, my old has crush reappeared for her again.

The real problem is I never had the guts to declare my love for her. To be honest I never had the guts to propose any of the gals I have liked. I am damn shy when it comes to proposals........lol.

though its been a long long time, but i still love her and want to get in touch with her, but there is no response from her side..

I dont know what should I do?.........Can anyone help me please???

thank you very very much !!!

jim11

Post by jim11 » Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:29 am

you are capricorn so you are going to live very long. you know all good people die on young age so we capris are smart and we live very long.haha. suppose you will hear from your doctor that you are going to live only two months more,than you will regret. so tell her everything about your feelings.good luck

Return to “Capricorn - December 21 - January 19”