New Capricorn onboard!

Meet people born under Capricorn here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

fabanao

New Capricorn onboard!

Post by fabanao » Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:58 pm

Born on January 5,  I am pursuing a Bachelors in Science in Metaphysics at AIHT and am passionate with everything mystic.  

I work with healing gemstones and just launched my online business. I want to bring awareness and consciousness to this world!

Since taking this road often leaves us feeling lonely, I am glad I found a community of like minded people. I hope to learn from all of us and built a strong relationship wth you!
Seek growth, you owe it to yourself!

hawkslyn

hello

Post by hawkslyn » Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:53 am

i am new to this site and am also a capricorn as well.my birth date is jan.6th.

i was wondering if you may be able to give me some advice.i am either an empath or a clairsentinent--or have both.sometimes i am not sure.i have known i have had this ablility since childhood but for the most part refused to accept it as it was something unknown and when told it is your imagination --well you sort of keep quiet after that.until recently it has been there but recently it has gotten stronger--i have had two episodes lately where it has overwhelmed me to the point where i my own emotions were overshadowed by the other so bad that i sort of crashed from it the next day.it took almost two days later for me to return to my usual self it drained me that much.
there is nothing in my life that is overly-stressful to cause this as i can handle just about anything going.

i as wondering if we might be able to become friends--i have seriously started to accept this now and also to seriously start to research as well.i could use some guidance if you don't mind helping me.

hawkslyn

remusa

New Capricorn

Post by remusa » Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:31 am

I am a Capricorn born on January 2. When I was younger, I used to answer people before they spoke to me, answer telephones before they rang, and could generally tell what people were feeling. I still have the ability to tell what people are feeling a lot of the time, but not as well as I used to. I think I have been analysing my abilities too much, because I can't do them as well as I used to. What do you think? :smt017

Solign

New Capricorn

Post by Solign » Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:04 pm

I am also a Capricorn born on January 5th. I am studying music at coventry university and have been interested in all things spiritual (apart from the most major current religions) and take an approach to things that is neither purely sceptical or purely believer, but a bit of both. I am mostly a believer but prefer to count out rational explanations before I believe whole-heartedly.
I have recently begun to learn to read tarot and am improving on my knowledge of ancient religions and beliefs. I am especially interested in ancient myths and their similarites and differences across cultures.

dayanera

Post by dayanera » Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:49 pm

I was born January 13th ..Remus..You haven't used your ability so it isn't as keen as it once was..Just work with it without forcing yourself and it will slowly come back to you.. :)

dayanera

Post by dayanera » Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:54 pm

Hawk..some people just suck it out of you when you are one of those people who feel other peoples emotions..You could be both ..It is something you have to figure out by trail and error :)

jim11

Post by jim11 » Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:58 pm

i was born on 11th january. These days i am intrested in hindu astrology.

Return to “Capricorn - December 21 - January 19”