Getting back capricorn friendship?

Meet people born under Capricorn here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

_Patt_

Getting back capricorn friendship?

Post by _Patt_ » Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:57 pm

Me and this capricorn guy, we were friends, classmates in college and we had a crush for each other, we had pretty much good time together, went to play tennis together, he even left me at home one time and we talked a lot about our common interests and so on, but nothing more ever happened and other guy appeared in my life (unfornately.....), we got together and I stopped talking with the other one...

Well, now I'm alone and something it's pushing me back to the capricorn guy and to get back his friendship, I even said happy birthday to him lol.

But the problem is that he has a girlfriend, so I don't him to take me wrong and I also didn't talk more with him because of that...I'm kind thinking in giving up his friendship... what do you think?
When I get logical, and I don't trust my instincts...that's when I get in trouble.

otato

Post by otato » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:28 am

You should probably just move on and let him do his thing. Seeing as he's with someone and you're not, you'd be intruding on his personal business by trying to divert his attention -- and Caps don't have a high tolerance for that. Plus, Caps don't ever forget when they feel they've been wronged by someone. They forgive, but they don't forget. If you haven't totally squared this away with him, with real language, and cleared up hard feelings, then I strongly suggest just leaving him be. If he's meant to gravitate back to you, he will. In the meantime, you should play the field, just like he has

Don't regret your choices, it will probably make sense in a way you never expected once you give yourself some time to distance yourself from the pain of passing up an opportunity. It's not the only one that will cross your path, believe me =)

Cheers

(haha I just realized this was written two years ago... hahaha mkay great, advice well spent, hopefully she already took this route)

mahmoodsani

Post by mahmoodsani » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:18 am

best of luck

Return to “Capricorn - December 21 - January 19”