Friendly???

Meet people born under Capricorn here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

swetha
Site Admin

Friendly???

Post by swetha » Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:54 am

hello guys,
was just wondering, how friendly are people frm this sign.. was just giving it a thought....I hardly have a Capri friend. maybe Leos dont get along with Capricorns :smt017

sunshinez

Post by sunshinez » Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:03 pm

well I am a capricorn swetha and I have loads of friends around me :)

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Fri Mar 10, 2006 6:13 am

ok... maybe i dont know any Capricorns then:)
Leos are supposed to like being surrounded by people... i am more of an introvert:(

Jareth

Post by Jareth » Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:57 am

My mum and sister are both Leo females with Capricorn males! But actually the two signs ARE known to be somewhat incompatible.

Capricorns are usually friendly people, but at times some of them can be a bit too serious and logical in my experience... but they're not all like this. Some of them actually get more down to earth and learn to loosen up as they get older.

However, the big thing about Capricorns which is quite unique to them, is that they're VERY ambitious, but not because they need power. It's all about security. Capricorns will do whatever it takes to find themselves a good home life, a good partner and plenty of money to support them. They'll even be happy to be a housewife/househusband and let their rich partner support them if it means they'll have a secure and stable life. But they'll rarely show their ambition openly. They work their way up quietly, so don't underestimate them.

That's not to say they're cold people. More insecure really. If they're struggling with money problems or think people consider them to be lower class they can fall in to deep depression.

Hope that helps.

earthangel25

Post by earthangel25 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:40 am

I'm a Capricorn and i am very nice.... i don't have very many friends because i am extremely introverted....but that doesn't mean I'm not nice.... i am very caring persons....

phillipsgirl

Introverted Capricorn as well

Post by phillipsgirl » Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:39 am

I'm not so well schooled in astrology, but aren't Capricorns supposed to be more extroverted and ambitious?  That last post caught my eye because earthangel said she was introverted....so am I.  But I am right on the cusp of Capricorn (Dec. 27th), so maybe I take some of the following sign's (Saggitarius?) qualities.  Anyone know anything about this?  I am a little competitive and slightly ambitious, but only within my comfort zones.  I am very very very sensitive to my own feelings being hurt and constantly worry about hurting someone else.  I also worry about what people think of me to the point that I am paranoid sometimes!  lol

wiccan_goddess2002

Post by wiccan_goddess2002 » Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:58 am

I am very shy and that makes people think that im unapproachable.  I have few friends but the ones i do have love me as much as i love them.

bee07

Post by bee07 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:41 pm

hi im a cap to i find myself to be very judgmental of others ...that maybe  something to do with my telapthic abilities and being able to judge people ............. im very caring of others but i do find if someone hurts my feelings theres no going back ...forgiving maybe but never forget ........... never forget a thing anyone tells me and im quick to correct someone when they attempt to put blame on me or say that i have said something and i didnt say it at all............... im very outspoken i say what i think and think about what i say..most of the time lol................ i find that im a great listener and many many people around me come to me for advise and im very respectful of others i never repeat or gossip and im straight forward and onest ...

Return to “Capricorn - December 21 - January 19”