in a friend-zone with a capricorn woman

Meet people born under Capricorn here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

d_myers

in a friend-zone with a capricorn woman

Post by d_myers » Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:29 pm

i'm interested in a capricorn woman. we get along quite well: similar interests, talk to each other quite often, she listens to me, i listen to her, been out in a group several times, been out on a handful of friendly dates by ourselves.

i'm in the friend zone. i was wondering if any of these signs suggests that she may have stronger feelings for me.
1. sends me links to love songs
2. tells me that she misses me when i tell her same. maybe she's just being polite?
3. "casually" suggests that i have dinner with her out, or see some movie with her, or generally hang out with her.

to me, these are signs that she may. but every time i try to ask her out "properly" (so that i can find out if she does have more feelings for me), she has excused herself. basically, if she asks me, i go. but when i ask her, she's excused herself.

this suggests that i definitely AM in the friend zone. i am confused. and would like to move on. (stupidly, i passed up on a chance with another girl simply because i felt that i had to be loyal to my feelings with this capricorn girl.)

i don't want to miss any chance with this capricorn girl. but i also don't want to ruin the friendship by forcing my feelings on her.

any advice from a capricorn woman will be appreciated. thanks.

-d_myers

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:05 pm

Hmmm.....maybe the best advice would be to talk it out with her, to tell you want to be her best friend, and if possible develop it further?

I assume this is a woman you want to live with, and then you have to sooner or later to talk serious with her.

Listen to your inner feelings, be honest, never push, and the relationship might develop in the direction you wish :)

But...I have also to state, that I am Not a Capricorn Woman, just an old Hubby, soon to be married for 50 years :)

FairyQueen

Post by FairyQueen » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:08 am

Are Capricorns boring ??? I have a Capricorn colleague who is boring to the core. Do they at all understand anything subtle and funny???

yeahright

Post by yeahright » Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:09 pm

Hello, Capricorn here :).  I had a capricorn gf. She acted this way all the time like u described d myers, even when she was in love with me i could never tell. it was not really a happy realationship unfortunately. I usually get along great with my sings and i can tell we are stubborn and hard people. I don't know about this "boredom" i think it's individually, some people don't really have a sense for humor. I personally like dry  or sarcastic humor, but not too much.

Return to “Capricorn - December 21 - January 19”