Capricorn Compatibilities

Meet people born under Capricorn here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

racheal vaz

Post by racheal vaz » Wed Jun 01, 2005 7:07 am

hi there,
my first post :smt003
found something to share with all of u!!

CAPRICORN is most compatible with: PISCES and SCORPIO

CAPRICORN is fairly compatible with: CANCER, TAURUS and VIRGO

CAPRICORN is<> Least compatible with:ARIES, LEO, LIBRA and GEMINI

sarah

Post by sarah » Fri Jun 03, 2005 5:18 am

hi racheal,
thats great useful info..me a capricorn :smt003

riven51

nice

Post by riven51 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:19 pm

very awkward, i knew nothing about astrology until recently, but looking back i had 2 tarus girlfriends whom i got along great with, &nbsp;just traveling had me lose them, still looking, but awkwardly drawn to scorpio girls, i unno why,

Barbaras Ahajustsde

I don't know about this one, :0)

Post by Barbaras Ahajustsde » Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:06 am

I'm Capricorn with Aries ascending.
I've been married for 33 yrs to a Cancer with Aries ascending.
My only sister is an Aries.
My only son is a Aries, asc sign in Cancer!
My first grandson is an Aries, and I simply adore that child! &nbsp;{I don't have his chart done as of yet.}

Ok, I am drawn to Aries. {My North Node lies there, too.} &nbsp;
I'm not emotionally dependant once I get to the point I trust someone. &nbsp;
Cancers drive me nuts with their touchy feeling, come set by me and watch the world pass by! ;0)
The Aries I love, know how to leave me be and let me forge my way through whatever I am focusing on. &nbsp;They know I love them and don't need that constant reassurance from me!

My oldest daughter is a Virgo, asc in Leo. &nbsp;I adore her. &nbsp;She is my best friend. &nbsp;We understand each other. &nbsp;We know when to back off from each other. &nbsp;Her son & only child, my second grandson, is a Libra, asc sign Libra! &nbsp;He's a joy to my heart too.

My only granddaughter is a Virgo and I haven't done her chart yet. &nbsp;Shes a blast and keeps me on my toes! ;0)

My youngest &nbsp;daughter is a Gemini asc in Libra and I want to wring her neck and toss her out with the bath water! :0)
But in hindsite, I did ask for one more baby & got her...LOL!

I do think it has to do with the Moon, Ascending sign and the above traits! :)

Barb &nbsp;
[/b]

Barbaras Ahajustsde

I don't know about this one, :0)

Post by Barbaras Ahajustsde » Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:10 am

I'm Capricorn with Aries ascending.
I've been married for 33 yrs to a Cancer with Aries ascending.
My only sister is an Aries.
My only son is a Aries, asc sign in Cancer!
My first grandson is an Aries, and I simply adore that child! &nbsp;{I don't have his chart done as of yet.}

Ok, I am drawn to Aries. &nbsp;I'm not emotionally dependant once I get to the point I trust someone. &nbsp;
Cancers drive me nuts with their touchy feeling, come set by me and watch the world pass by! ;0)
The Aries I love, know how to leave me be and let me forge my way through whatever I am focusing on. &nbsp;They know I love them and don't need that constant reassurance from me!

My oldest daughter is a Virgo, asc in Leo. &nbsp;I adore her. &nbsp;She is my best friend. &nbsp;We understand each other. &nbsp;We know when to back off from each other. &nbsp;Her son & only child, my second grandson, is a Libra, asc sign Libra! &nbsp;He's a joy to my heart too.

My only granddaughter is a Virgo and I haven't done her chart yet. &nbsp;Shes a blast and keeps me on my toes! ;0)

My youngest &nbsp;daughter is a Gemini asc in Libra and I want to wring her neck and toss her out with the bath water! :0)
But in hindsite, I did ask for one more baby & got her...LOL!

I do think it has to do with the Moon, Ascending sign and the above Sun traits! :)

Barb &nbsp;
[/b]
I'm BACK! :o)

DeeFrap

Good to know

Post by DeeFrap » Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:19 am

I married a Taurus, who's best friend is a Virgo (now that neck I want to wring!). &nbsp;My ex is a Libra (yep true we did not get along well), water and oi there. &nbsp; My daughter is a Leo (sun child to the max!), she is so her sign it is not funny. &nbsp;My Dad is Cancer, we get along very well, my Mom Scorpiol ( we are just starting to get along) and my brother is Taurus as is my best friend from childhood. &nbsp; &nbsp;It's interseting to read about what signs get along together well and which don't.
Dee

JAIDEEP

Post by JAIDEEP » Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:33 am

Capricorns are most compatible with Aquarius,Taurus,Capricorn and Libra.
They are fairly compatible with Virgo,Gemini,Aries,Scorpio,Leo.
They are not at all compatible with Cancer,Saggatarius and Piesces.
JRM

jamiscroggs

Post by jamiscroggs » Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:35 am

don't sound like aries are compatible with many of the signs, give us a chance.

TobyzMama

Post by TobyzMama » Thu May 03, 2007 2:38 am

we should remember that sun sign compatibility doesn't give us the complete picture... i'm a cappi, my beau is a leo... yikes! &nbsp;however, we have other influences in our natal, synastry, and composite charts that balance the fire vs earth thing out. &nbsp;and one of my favorite quotes on astrology is from the book PARKERS ASTROLOGY: 'the stars do not compel'... great quote, huh?! &nbsp;we have to make up our own minds and hearts, and when there's a solid foundation of love and positive communication it can definitely work.

Georgie

compatibility

Post by Georgie » Sun May 13, 2007 4:16 am

OK. How are the water signs best suited? Maybe for you but I find an affinity for fellow earth signs, but mainly as friends. I was attracted to Leo's when younger, much younger! And then I was 'in love' with a trio of Virgos. I married a Gemini and he has jsut walked out, wxploring his teens again with someone from there. He does that. His first wife, hw went back to and married, thenhe had known me since '66 and we got married in '98, now a Filipino he met when he was 18 in Manila on tour! He is almost 62! Rock and Roll.
We have the ability to get along with that part of each sign we encounter. Also, as our charts progress we take on the attributes of the signs our Sun's pass through on our journey through life, I think.
"If ye mortals have offended, think but this and all is mended..."

blackrose435

Post by blackrose435 » Mon May 21, 2007 8:47 pm

im a pisces
and im in love with a capricorn.... &nbsp;:smt078

krpawar

Post by krpawar » Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:37 am

Ideal Association (5-9 Sun Sign Pattern): Taurus and Virgo
Not always, but surprisingly often, the extraordinary magnetism of 5-9 Sun sign attraction leads to easy sympathy, mental stimulation, emotional affinity, romantic fulfillment. There will be a strong sympathy between you and misunderstandings will not be severe or lasting. The chances for harmony are excellent, and a happy relationship on a permanent basis is more effortlessly achieved than with any other sign - be it friendship, business, family or love relationships. Hostile placement of planets between the two horoscopes will cause some personality clashes and tensions - causing the compatibility to rock from time to time - although the basic empathy and understanding will always remain. If the planets are in harmonious aspect, your relationships with these people will be most extraordinarily happy, smooth and sympathetic.

Ideal Association with some Problems (7-7 Sun Sign Pattern): Cancer
Not always, but frequently, you either get physically attracted to or secretly admire and respect each other - in case of opposite sex. The individual possesses the qualities of character and personality traits you yourself lack. The urge to imitate will be strong. However, in case of same sex, you may become strongly competitive and feel uneasy or envious. Mutual aspects between other planets somewhat modify the relationship positively or negatively.

Compassionate Association (2-12 Sun Sign Pattern): Aquarius
In your association with this individual, one of you will feel that he or she has many lessons to learn from the other. The one who has lessons to teach will feel an inexplicable compassion for the weaknesses and mistakes of the other person, strangely understanding the other's markedly different motives and behavior.

Favorable Association (3-11 Sun Sign Pattern): Scorpio and Pisces
You will feel a strong tie of friendship, whatever the association you share with these individuals. Mutual trust and ease of communication mark the relationship. In spite of strong differences, you connect closely with each other. A sense of responsibility and some sort of inescapable duty will bring you together. You will constantly stimulate each other into changing habits and existing situations. Any quarrels will usually be quickly resolved, forgiven and forgotten. Even when the association seems to be a closed chapter, it reappears months or years later, to be resumed once more.

Beneficial Association (6-8 Sun Sign Pattern): Gemini and Leo
There will be some problem in communication. Yet you will be powerfully drawn into each other. Irresistible sexual attraction in case of a love relationship. In case of friendship, business or family ties, attraction through some shared interest. Urge for mutual help. Service given will always be repaid. In some way, a great benefit will come from one to the other through the relationship, and the one who serves will usually remain loyal.

Reflective Association (1-1 Sun Sign Pattern): Capricorn
You will each be tempted to magnify your own virtues and failings. All the positive character traits will be intensified - as will the negative traits. A constant effort should be made to encourage in one another the positive qualities of the zodiac sign you both share and to discourage the negative ones.

Unfavorable Association (4-10 Sun Sign Pattern): Aries and Libra
Not always, but surprisingly often, you will feel a noticeable tension or conflict of personality in the presence of these individuals. One of you may grow restless because of the strict disciplinary attempts of the other. For various reasons, there will always be some mental and emotional restriction.

carte_blanche

Post by carte_blanche » Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:39 pm

how would a capricorn vs capricorn match>?
Carte Blanche

bee07

Post by bee07 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:46 pm

i would like to know how a cap and sag both born in 1972 would match?...

parul

i found true friends in

Post by parul » Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:32 am

leos,librans. n geminies....

my closest buddy is a leon, my other two best buddies are Librans and my closest buddy[my cousin] is a gemini
life is beautiful

Return to “Capricorn - December 21 - January 19”