More About Capricorn Moms

Meet people born under Capricorn here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

swetha
Site Admin

More About Capricorn Moms

Post by swetha » Mon May 15, 2006 7:30 am

She can be stern, she can be strict..but the Capricorn mother is always reliable, dependable and a pillar of strength for her children. She is not a mushy, emotional-type mama--she’s more apt to be logical and strong willed. You know where you stand with her. She wants the best for her children, and will often push them into higher education and motivate them to excel at work. She can be demanding, but the pressure she put on her kids is to lovingly help them find their place in the world and be able to compete in today’s society. A strong family and old-fashioned values are important to this lady.

Gift ideas - designer or status-symbol items, practical gifts she can use around the home or office. Gift certificates to her favorite store.

llewellynjournal.com/article/1138

D Rocks

wow

Post by D Rocks » Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:10 pm

That is like so dead on, its not funny. Almost scary. I will have to show my son that for sure.
D ROCKS!!!

Barbaras Ahajustsde

Gifts

Post by Barbaras Ahajustsde » Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:36 pm

My faimly still has fits when they ask me what I want for any given holiday!  I say a leaf blower and they have a cow then buy me a pretty.  For petes sake!  I had to wait for 5 yrs to get my leaf blower!  Slippers and windchimes are nice, but I mean what I say, when I ask for EQUIPMENT!  LOL!

Listen, that leaf blower is great for defrosting my old freezer and dusting out a room that isn't dusted much!  Open a window, yank off the screen and dust flys away!  

:0) Barb
I'm BACK! :o)

Barbaras Ahajustsde

One more thing...

Post by Barbaras Ahajustsde » Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:43 pm

The older a Capricorn mother gets, the better she is.  

As a grandmother she becomes a protecter and defender of children.  She bites immediatly after her growl!

;0) Barb
I'm BACK! :o)

Return to “Capricorn - December 21 - January 19”