Traveling Aquarius Style

Meet people born under Aquarius here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

swetha
Site Admin

Traveling Aquarius Style

Post by swetha » Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:35 pm

If you hit the trail with an Aquarian, you'll be traveling with the trailblazer of the Zodiac. Those born under this sign are nothing if not different, willing to go anywhere anytime with anyone for most any reason. If the reason feeds their social conscience, all the better, for Aquarians are great humanitarians and supremely interested in helping the less fortunate. Saving the planet for the masses is a good idea, too, so you're just as likely to find the Water Bearer in the rainforest of Brazil as in the wilds of Borneo. Face it, eco-travel was designed with these folks in mind!

Aquarians are also sociable creatures, quick to make friends and eager to share their world view with them. Hence, it's likely that they'll travel with a gang, and even if they're not the obvious leader of the pack, you can bet they're controlling the agenda. If not, they won't play along.

One thing the Water Bearer doesn't want to handle are the small details -- these folks paint in broad brushstrokes, so it's best to leave the train schedules to someone else. As an Air sign, Aquarians crave mental stimulation, so these nomads need many and varied experiences while on the road. Visionaries that they are, they're also fascinated with new technologies, so there's bound to be a nifty gadget or two in their bag!

eyewitnessnewstv.com/Global/story.asp?S=3244414&nav=menu20_15_12_2

NoobixCube

Post by NoobixCube » Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:36 am

I never really put much faith in generalising someone's personality from their astrology, but that fits me to a T.  I'm the reluctant-leader type.  I take the leadership role if noone else will, and when I'm not the leader, I always have a large hand in things (you see, leaders get blamed for things :P).  Even when I have no idea where I am, I somehow always end up leading the group when noone else knows where to go.  I always have some kind of gadget on me (I hardly ever go anywhere without my DS, and as soon as the browser for it gets released I'll never go to uni without it :P).  Until I moved into college I was generally anti-social, but now I seem to thrive off social interaction.  Unfortunately, I'm not a very ecologically minded person.  I preffer the cities to the forests, but one thing I've always loved is the smell of wet ferns.  Reminds me of a simpler childhood :P
Johnny was a chemist's son, But now he is no more.
What Johnny thought was H2O, Was H2SO4.

UnderBoss7000

must be two types of them

Post by UnderBoss7000 » Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:29 pm

there must be 2 types of aquarians because i not only love to take leadership, but i just can not allow other to take charge. And my whole group of 13 persons relies on me, too, except one person, who's also aquarian and wants some leadership for himself.
My group-members cover all signs of zodiac. that's really great.

about those electronics gadgets, that's true man!

and i love mental stimulation!

Oldfartcoza

Post by Oldfartcoza » Sun May 20, 2007 8:31 am

I may not actually lead the party, but I will most probably be in charge, anyway, because I will have done my homework and will thus know what to expect. I will know what vegetation, terrain and animals we will encounter and I will be the one carrying the first-aid kit; maps and compass and all the other gadgets everyone else neglected to bring!
Aquarius is the most important sign of the zodiac: we hold the water everyone needs to survive – and if Libra gives us any trouble, we can splash some water onto it and make it rust up.

Return to “Aquarius - January 20 - February 18”