AQUARIUS - HEALTH & RECIPE TIPS

Meet people born under Aquarius here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

nisha

AQUARIUS - HEALTH & RECIPE TIPS

Post by nisha » Fri Jun 24, 2005 3:59 pm

The sign of Aquarius rules the circulatory system, the calves, shins and ankles. Aquarius people are generally strong and healthy, with good coordination, well shaped legs, and slender ankles. You tend to be very active mentally, more than they are physically, and there is a slight tendency to put on weight if they are not careful. You are prone to varicose veins and cramps in the lower legs. You tend to suffer from circulatory problems, hardening of the arteries, anemia & low blood pressure.

Aquarians need a healthy diet to maintain vitality and to keep their weight at the perfect level. Aquarius people like to immerse themselves in projects and activities, and that leaves little time for balanced meals. They are inveterate snackers, and often eat the wrong things while on the run.

Aquarius's cell salt is sodium chloride, which is common table salt. This does not mean, however, that Aquarians should heavily salt the food they eat. That will only lead to bloating, kidney disorders, hardening of the arteries, and problems with a sluggish circulation. On the other hand, lack of sodium chloride in the blood results in dehydration. The best way is to absorb sodium chloride naturally, by eating the proper foods. These include ocean fish, lobster, tuna, clams, oysters, spinach, radishes, celery, romaine, cabbage, lettuce, corn, squash, lentils, almonds, pecans, walnuts, apples, peaches, pears, lemons, and oranges. Aquarians should follow a diet that limits fattening foods and is high in protein, like fresh fruits and vegetables & whole-grain breads. Fruits high in Vitamin C will keep the veins in your legs healthy. Other foods that are very good for Aquarians are chicken, veal, beets, broccoli, carrots, peppers, tomatoes, strawberries, pineapple, pomegranates, figs, dates, brown rice, buckwheat, whole wheat, yogurt & natural cheeses.

You should cut down on coffee, which can make you nervous, try herbal teas to relax.

bronco

health

Post by bronco » Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:27 pm

hi,dave  here. im diabetic, is there anything  the stars can do  to show me  how to take care of myself
hello,my names  dave. im 58 yrs old

Oldfartcoza

Dave's diabetes

Post by Oldfartcoza » Sun May 20, 2007 8:45 am

Yes, Dave, Aquarians are carnivores. Diabetes is your body trying to alert you to its inability to process sugars and starches. Keep them out of your diet and eat plenty of meat to build up your system and fat to give you energy. You should go along to this site http://www.nexusmagazine.com/ and read the article entitled "Our great diabetes deception".
Follow the advice given there and you will save yourself a great deal of money, simply because you will never need tp see a doctor about diabetes again. I know, because started with the symptoms and cut out the carbs at first sign of them. It really works!
Aquarius is the most important sign of the zodiac: we hold the water everyone needs to survive – and if Libra gives us any trouble, we can splash some water onto it and make it rust up.

MysChic14

health

Post by MysChic14 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:59 pm

wow, I am Aquarius and I am far from healthy. My husband is also aquarius and he is very healthy and always coming up with crazy ideas or plans he enjoys being active I don't. I have asthma, crohn's disease which caused my appendix to burst. acid reflux disease, horrible seasonal allergies, ovarian cysts. I have had 2 surgeries and countless hospitalizations, but the one thing on my body that I can say is fairly healthy is my heart. any ideas how I got so messed up??

Return to “Aquarius - January 20 - February 18”