Quiz

Meet people born under Aquarius here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

What would you rather do if you had the choice?

Go Camping in Nature
28%
Go Gambling in Vegas
13%
Take a Road trip with friends
21%
Bungee Jumping
5%
Stay home and Read a book
33%

Total votes: 39

misty-midnightrain

Quiz

Post by misty-midnightrain » Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:39 pm

Question 2
Misty-midnightrain

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:44 pm

Stay Home & Read a Book, but I would prefer nature, but won't go to the camping, because there won't be net or electricty for my laptop in the forest or most of these nature camping sites.

breathingwater

Post by breathingwater » Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:20 pm

I chose stay home and read a book.  I'll often spend huge chunks of the day in bed with a book when I have free time.  I also notice the more chaotic my life gets the more I try to "hide" out like that.

I love nature and riding my horses, so that would be my second choice.

Road trip with friend maybe, but I have to be in a very certain type of mood, that lately hasn't been around.

dionne

Post by dionne » Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:07 pm

I love reading. I have more books than clothes

tweety083070

Post by tweety083070 » Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:25 am

Hi,
I prefer to stay home and read a book but I also love camping.
Cal

Kaz

Post by Kaz » Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:05 pm

I'd be travelling , finding new places to explore and new people tp irritate..... lol :smt006

mistyblue_haze

Post by mistyblue_haze » Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:08 am

for me it's definitely the road trip, either alone or with friends, second would be staying and home and reading a book, only because i always fall asleep when reading in bed, but then i could spend the rest of the time in dreamland!

misty
In some cultures what I do would be considered normal.

desperado4u25

Post by desperado4u25 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:58 am

well for me..its something that I love to be with myself most of the times...but as I get such opportunity only in presence of nature where I can find myself alone and happy and without any disturbances...i really like to enjoy the nature..but just to find myself in any natural occasion...whether its sea/mountain/long drive/just stayin at home and doin nothin except havin insight and tryin to explore myself.../listenin to melodious music.Just one thing I dont feel easy in presence of a mob or any other such disturbing stimuli....
So my choice is nature...but not for camping..just to find the loneliness and silence to get involve with myself and this collective unconscious mind!!!

Evie

Post by Evie » Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:04 pm

Hmmm... Interesting that so many are chosing staying in and reading a good book.  Busy lives must be creating this desire to relax and be with oneself.

I am semi-retired and so I have oodles of time to myself.  
I chose a road trip with dear and old time friends.... going with the flow of everyones energy and  experiencing an adventure = creating memories to laugh and reflect on when we are little old ladies and rocking in our chairs.  

Fun!!!

Evie

Oldfartcoza

Post by Oldfartcoza » Sun May 20, 2007 6:43 am

There's nothing wrong with taking a pile of books into the wilds and reading amid all that glorious silence. A solar panel and a few heavy-duty batteries connected to an inverter can run a computer. Besides, how are we going to know if all that stuff they write in the Nature books is true - unless we investigate it for ourselves? Are we Aquarians not the most inquisitive people on Earth ... and by extension, the most knowledgeable?
Aquarius is the most important sign of the zodiac: we hold the water everyone needs to survive – and if Libra gives us any trouble, we can splash some water onto it and make it rust up.

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:08 pm

Damn I thought I'd be clever and say read a book.Guess I'm still not that clever.

WLUSensfan

Post by WLUSensfan » Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:45 pm

You know you CAN go camping, take a road trip with friends AND read a book all in one weekend voyage.
And if you're real talented, you can somehow fit bungy jumping in there somewhere.
Camping on the South Island of New Zealand makes the bungy jumping option easier, especially if you're near Queenstown.

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:19 pm

I was once on a plane to the USA - New Zealand Airlines, great flight but England were playing NZ at rugger, we lost and the pilot gave it out.
I sat very quietly in my seat for 11 hours.
Great blokes though, drinks were free and the crack was good, (shame about Rugby League though)
I would no more bungee jump than wear ladies underwear but would like to see NZ for the fly fishing.

WLUSensfan

Post by WLUSensfan » Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:38 am

Free drinks are what make long distance flights tolerable.
The 12.5 hour flight from Los Angeles to Auckland is a killer. Thankfully I met a few people and we drank for the majority of the flight.

NZ has some good sea kayaking.
And the hikes are spectacular as well.
Tongariro is a must. Milford Sound is amazing- just bring rubbers and a mack. You will need it.

bhaggumama

Post by bhaggumama » Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:21 pm

I would love to be with the mother nature any time

Return to “Aquarius - January 20 - February 18”