Aquarius, with a conflicting rising sign?

Meet people born under Aquarius here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Kromulous

Aquarius, with a conflicting rising sign?

Post by Kromulous » Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:25 am

Hello all, new member here. I have always been wondering about my astrological make up, i have had several readings and natal charts done, but thought i would ask here.

I am an Aquarius, Febuary 7th 1970, and my rising sign is Cancer (3:38 pm EST), as well my moon is in Piseces (SP?). Anyway, i am a person that is always in some internal conflict, i desire things and once i catch it, i dont want it type a thing. I want love and relationships, then i feel trapped etc etc.

Having an astrological profile like this, do you think there is a lesson to be learned in this life? Just looking for some input, and if there are any other Aquarius people out there that feel the same way.

Thanks, Krom.

misty-midnightrain

Aquarius

Post by misty-midnightrain » Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:55 pm

I know where you are coming from I am Feb 11, 1956 and all my life I feel a need for something and when I get it , its like ok now what?.  My love life is crazy and just never feels right, I fall for someone then I feel like I need to be free. I am not good as a couple, I guess I want to be able to do what I want with no one else jumping in. We are a Free spirit and always will not feel good with restrictions.  What can I say?
Misty-midnightrain

MaMilke

Post by MaMilke » Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:03 pm

welcome
people from aquarium are lost in this world, most of them forgot what they have to do and now they need to find their way home by theirselves, aquarium is my ascendentand I can say it really distracts me from my aiming.
If one they someone humiliates you, the other day your name will shine.
Your vain is my fame.

Samson

Post by Samson » Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:59 pm

MazsBr, do you have any idea what your talking about, I'm Aquarius and I am not lost in this world or any world for that matter, I know exactly where I am going, but the question is, do you know where you are going?

dionne

Post by dionne » Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:09 pm

How would I know if my rising is conflict? Birthday is February 9, 1968

Jai001

What happened to this dialog

Post by Jai001 » Sat May 26, 2007 2:40 pm

I was very interested in this.  I find myself in the same situation.  However as Aquarius we are very independent and do desire to be free.
Forever,
Jai

Jai001

this is scary. I have to check my chart

Post by Jai001 » Sat May 26, 2007 2:42 pm

My Birthday is Feb. 2, 1970 my mom is pisces and I think my rising is cancer too.  I will check and get back to you.  But I'd like to continue discussion with you.
Forever,
Jai

Return to “Aquarius - January 20 - February 18”