Aquarius - Problem & Solutions

Meet people born under Aquarius here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Abhishek
Site Admin

Aquarius - Problem & Solutions

Post by Abhishek » Tue May 17, 2005 7:36 pm

PROBLEMS THAT MAY ARISE FOR YOU, AND THEIR SOLUTIONS

As with all sun signs, we all have unique traits to our personalities. When these traits are suppressed, or unrealized, problems will arise. However, with astrology we can examine the problem and assess the proper solution based on the sun sign characteristics. As an Aquarius you may see things below that really strike home. Try the solution, you most likely will be amazed at the results. If you find yourself on the receiving end of the negatives below, it is because you are failing to express the positive.

Problem: Being left all alone while others enjoy the companionship you long for.
Solution: You should practice expressing your humanity by accepting people the way they are and not find too much fault in them.

Problem: You always seem to miss the boat when it comes to love.
Solution: Try letting down the mental guard that you keep on your emotions that stops you from being the self you long to be.

Problem: You always seem to miss out on the better jobs or big promotions at work.
Solution: Learn to use your positive side in teamwork and group effort, the lone wolf approach will get you nowhere.

Problem: You seem to become physically ill more than you should.
Solution: By repressing your emotions you drive the unrest deep inside where it can cost you in terms of health. Express your feelings but do it with tact.

skywatcher3

Problms and solutions

Post by skywatcher3 » Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:00 pm

You are a dead ringer on love problems. My marrage and love problems suck. Need more affection. Seeing others get theirs just hurts so bad.

ladyvie

Post by ladyvie » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:09 pm

The problem seem true, but how to let go of emotional guards= hard.  

What might work?

KingAcePD

Post by KingAcePD » Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:43 pm

I have the same problem. I've accepted that I have a wall up from those who try to get close to me...it's just letting it down is the hard part

mk

Post by mk » Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:28 am

even i feel difficult to be close and initmate with ppl

pirbid

Post by pirbid » Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:30 pm

:) Cheer up, guys! There are many of us who love you just the way you are. At least , I am one of the most compatible signs and my longest relationships have been with you lot, including the present, now going on to 10 years.

That means I have a fairly close knowledge of your quaint little ways by now. Abhi was right on! It is your love of being on your own doing your own thing that makes others unsure about approaching you. And your difficulty in connecting with your own feelings can lead to stomach ulcers, so be warned!

But you are a peach for other independent souls, like Sags, who love to be able to have fun together AND also separately -while Cancerians would be shocked at our unsocial behaviour  :smt003 -.

You are also highly intelligent -so get bored easily if you have to put up with superficial chat and it shows!- and have a quirky sense of humor when you get relaxed enough to show it in public: a delicacy I can earnestly recommend to anyone who is lucky enough to meet an Aquarian.  :smt002
Sunshine from the islands of eternal spring ;)

astrologer50

Re: Aquarius - Problem & Solutions

Post by astrologer50 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:28 pm

Abhishek wrote:PROBLEMS THAT MAY ARISE FOR YOU, AND THEIR SOLUTIONS

As with all sun signs, we all have unique traits to our personalities. When these traits are suppressed, or unrealized, problems will arise. However, with astrology we can examine the problem and assess the proper solution based on the sun sign characteristics. As an Aquarius you may see things below that really strike home. Try the solution, you most likely will be amazed at the results. If you find yourself on the receiving end of the negatives below, it is because you are failing to express the positive.

Problem: Being left all alone while others enjoy the companionship you long for.
Solution: You should practice expressing your humanity by accepting people the way they are and not find too much fault in them.

Solution:  Try letting down the mental guard that you keep on your emotions that stops you from being the self you long to be.

Problem:  You always seem to miss out on the better jobs or big promotions at work.
Solution:  Learn to use your positive side in teamwork and group effort, the lone wolf approach will get you nowhere.

Problem:  You seem to become physically ill more than you should.
Solution:  By repressing your emotions you drive the unrest deep inside where it can cost you in terms of health. Express your feelings but do it with tact.
What a load of rubbish, Aquarius is extremely sociable, talks a lot but can be a private sign as well

http://www.cafeastrology.com/zodiacaquarius.html

Why do you say Aquarians miss the boat when it comes to love? Cite your sources ie: website links, books etc.

Where on earth did you get all this misguided information from?

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:12 pm

J:  I dont see this as an Aquarian either.  We tend to see people as they are and jealousy is a foolish waste of space and energy.

Solution:  Try letting down the mental guard that you keep on your emotions that stops you from being the self you long to be.

J:  Love is problematic in any venue.  But having had the love of my life for 25 years I can say I found love.  And it is happening again for me.  We do live in our heads but that helps us bring balance to our emotions - although we don't always express them visibly for others to see.  We will share when in love.

Problem:  You always seem to miss out on the better jobs or big promotions at work.
Solution:  Learn to use your positive side in teamwork and group effort, the lone wolf approach will get you nowhere.

J;  I have never seen a sign more willing to aid others than the Aquarian.  Patience may not be their virtue, but they will go the extra mile when in a team situation.

Problem:  You seem to become physically ill more than you should.
Solution:  By repressing your emotions you drive the unrest deep inside where it can cost you in terms of health. Express your feelings but do it with tact.

J:  While I believe all disease has a psychosomatic cause, I do not feel it is necessarily repressed emotions.  I express quite well that is what communication in the Aquarian sign is all about.
God bless, J

Return to “Aquarius - January 20 - February 18”