Aquarius - StarStone

Meet people born under Aquarius here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Abhishek
Site Admin

Aquarius - StarStone

Post by Abhishek » Tue May 17, 2005 7:39 pm

TURQUOISE

The beautiful Turquoise is your starstone.
The name comes from the French "turquoise", which means "Turkey" as in the original localities in Persia (today Iran). Since before 4000 BC Turquoise has been used and coveted. It can be pure in color or may contain secondary minerals. If the matrix forms a pattern of interlocking polygons it is called "spider-web" turquoise.

kasijo66

star stone

Post by kasijo66 » Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:00 am

It actually varies from book to book on which star stone is the true stone. Or it may be that Aquarians have different stones for different things. Amethyst is one that is associated with Aquarius-according to various sources. I like the Amethyst.
kasijo66

scotchmist

Post by scotchmist » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:23 pm

I prefer Amethyst too, its my favourite stone. Garnet is also a birthstone for January but I've only come to appreciate its qualities recently.

yanni

Post by yanni » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:29 pm

I found another old post I can contribute to!

precious stones have been traditionally used independently by many different cultures and as a result in modern day that we all coexist jewelery shops had problems satisfying everybody, so the Jewelers of America had a gathering at some point where they decided which will be the precious stone for each month (in contrast to for each sign which used to be the case before). This is why different books give you different stones! Basically based on the zodiac the birthstone for Aquarius is the Garnet but based on the modern stones allocation it is Garnet or Amethyst depending on whether you were born on January or February respectively.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:26 pm

I am a Feb. Aquarian.  And I find the amethyst feels right and it has healing properties too.
God bless, J

Return to “Aquarius - January 20 - February 18”