Spillover

Meet people born under Aquarius here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Oldfartcoza

Spillover

Post by Oldfartcoza » Sun May 20, 2007 1:26 pm

I wonder, is there such a thing as "spillover" in Astrology? By this I am asking whether we are affected by the signs on either side of our own? Aquarius is Jan 20 to Feb 18, making its period of influence 28 days. Thus, dead centre would be Feb 4, making a person born on that day 100% Aquarius, but as one moves away from that date either way, there must be some influence from Capricorn on the one side and Pisces on the other. I have met some Aquarians who are very meek and mild. I find myself having an artistic bent: music; art; literature and am creative in these fields. However, I am not very timid and will speak my mind if the situation warrants it. I am also prone to explosive, often destructive, bouts of fury when people upset me. I don't harm living things or other peoples' property, but I do destroy my own - I have ripped up and incinerated years of my writings, torn up my paintings, smashed my guitars ... without actually realising that I'm doing it.
Is this typical of people born around the 11th of Feb, or am I just a nutcase?
Aquarius is the most important sign of the zodiac: we hold the water everyone needs to survive – and if Libra gives us any trouble, we can splash some water onto it and make it rust up.

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Sun May 20, 2007 6:28 pm

You're a fruitcake - like the rest of us water bearers.
Destructive - you've seen nothing, after 43 years doing martial arts when I break something it's broken, if it's a person......
I find my tempers glorious things, very freeing emotionally. My wife calls me Conan the Barbarian but there is something so wonderful about letting go, I suppose it's like an orgasm.
Too much information.

Oldfartcoza

Post by Oldfartcoza » Sun May 20, 2007 9:32 pm

I say, steady on there, old chap. I may be nutty, but "fruity" I am most definitely not! Well, I don't think I am ... no, no, if anything, I'm lesbian: I'm crazy about women. Not all women, of course: those that resemble hippopotami turn me off. Dancers have the most gorgeous legs. Before you ask, no, I am not a "leg" man: I prefer my women whole, in one piece. However, you did not respond to my question, which is typical of Cancer, because they scuttle out sideways, not of Aquarius who usually wants the truth - at any cost.
Aquarius is the most important sign of the zodiac: we hold the water everyone needs to survive – and if Libra gives us any trouble, we can splash some water onto it and make it rust up.

Rosemary

Temper

Post by Rosemary » Thu May 24, 2007 9:49 am

Hi Guys

I have a temper myself so its not just you two.  Although I haven't damaged anything, not that I know of but some people just p me off really so I know how you feel.

I agree there must be a spilloff where some of us are more capricorn or more pisces.  To me its all just generalisation but some of it I believe.

Regards

Rosemary
Life is like a path we take where we need to learn as we go and look out for hidden messages that are there for us

Rosemary

Temper

Post by Rosemary » Thu May 24, 2007 9:53 am

Hi Guys

I have a temper myself so its not just you two.  Although I haven't damaged anything, not that I know of but some people just p me off really so I know how you feel.

I agree there must be a spilloff where some of us are more capricorn or more pisces.  To me its all just generalisation but some of it I believe.

Regards

Rosemary
Life is like a path we take where we need to learn as we go and look out for hidden messages that are there for us

Oldfartcoza

Post by Oldfartcoza » Mon May 28, 2007 9:31 pm

Rosemary, my love, you are very fortunate that you do not destroy things when you become angry. I hope that you never have to try to put together years of painstaking work that you demolish in a few seconds of uncontrollable fury.
Love
Old Fart

Return to “Aquarius - January 20 - February 18”