Aquarius and Love

Meet people born under Aquarius here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Mystic Haze

Post by Mystic Haze » Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:53 am

Me was with a capricorn a while back
I dont know if its their nature but she was the go getting ram who liked to be in control and would do all it takes to reach her goal. Woa obviously looking for commitment, security,  permancnce and thats sort of stuff

Me on the otherhad was more into the whole thing of being in love and how beautiful it was waking up next to someone and that kind....

Like Oldfartcoza (Sorry feels odd calling u by that) did i ae her ample freedom and space but didnt get the same from her. It was all fine with me though untill it backfired on me and she got serious with someone who started off as a mutual friend and knew of the space i used to give her. He proposed marriage and getting the comitment and security she wanted she accepted.

This was a very important lesson i learnt early on and  whole thing left me so bitter for a long while even became vengeful. Now days have become deeper and more practical. Am more inclined to look for that true connection that never seems to come along.

Still miss being in love and I clearly realise its not about that capricorn  girl but more about the feeling. Thats something a lot of women dont get i suppose

Dont know if the above makes sense  coz its all scattered but just wanted to put this incident across

Cheers to my fellow Aquarians

Queen Hatshepsut

Aquarian lover

Post by Queen Hatshepsut » Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:15 am

This article hit the nail right on the head. I have an aquarius lover, I'm a pisces (I know, I know...nothing but trouble). Though I know that we are not supposed to be even slightly compatable, I love him more than I have ever loved anyone. He drives me crazy but I can't stop myself. We have been together for 2 1/2 years and it has been a roller coaster ride. Do aquarians ever commit, and if they do, what's a demure, dreamy, affectionate, and sensitive pisces to do to gain that commitment?
If no one took chances, Michaelangelo would have painted the Cistine floor!

learn

Post by learn » Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:37 am

i agree

carmen9234

Have I gone to my tower?

Post by carmen9234 » Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:12 am

I think I have given up on finding love.  I give in to my lover only to find that the love is not reciprocated, that my lover is not ready.. not willing... or we are just not compatible... It really is safer in the tower...  It takes to much out of my mind and my soul, only to have it all dashed into pieces... I think the tower will definitely do

floraw

Post by floraw » Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:35 pm

my parents are aquarius. my two ex-boyfriends are too, and so is the guy i'm interested right now. this sign is powerful over me , hahah..  i mean, i get along with them. they're friendly, and also concerned on enjoying life as soon as possible. i am a sagittarian (fire) and aquarius is "air", so we don't have a bad match, indeed. we tend to have pretty cool friendships, by talking frankly, with lost of laughing and some nonsense jokes

rabb

hmmmmm

Post by rabb » Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:39 am

Reiniba-Chan wrote:I found my love in a virgo guy, very close to libra, his birthday is on the 19 of september, but boy do I love that boy.
that make the old virgo man feel good to no ,i am 50 lol

Slasher

Post by Slasher » Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:12 am

I have lots of things in common with the rest of you guys but I used to not be able to show my love and was afraid of the consequences of displaying that love.  Now I realize I must show my love...My first love was a cancer...

PS: She stopped talking to me and broke my heart very badly...it took me a year to stop feeling bitter and start looking for new love.

I like walks on the beach and doing romantic stuff...Is this odd?

I love the feeling of being in love more than anything else in this world and without it my life just plain sucks.

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:34 am

dear Abhishek,

This article Aquarius  and love is a beautiful article I can say , as I saw many qualities of my husband matching with this .Can u say,  is there  or can be good match between a Aquarian and scorpion? Many say there cant be? But we got married after 3.6 years of love and living together , from 25 years.But many times I feel, these Aquarians are self centered rather than humanitarian,  Rite? Not so sentimental like me. Please reply. Can u make comparative study of these two Zodiacs?  

Regards,
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

Slasher

Post by Slasher » Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:10 am

Let me just say it doesn't matter what star sign a person is all it takes is compromise to make it work.

prasanna

Post by prasanna » Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:19 am

dear child, slasher,  I found some sort of sad feelings from your posts, especially about ur inspirations and quotes , I make out this.  Hearty welcome to the board, I read all your 8 posts now.Have good time here.  I too agree compromise is the essence of living.   Man is a social animal, so He has to compromise a lot  to survive.
prasanna

LEAD, KINDLY LIGHT. LOVE IS GOD, LOVE IS OCEAN, " Love Is Eternal. " LIVE TO LOVE TO LIVE.

Slasher

Post by Slasher » Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:35 am

Yes, well relationship wise things haven't worked out properly for me but there is hope on the horizon visible once again.  I wasn't really in a sad mood when I wrote that quote up though just in a very sensual mood.  Interesting though that you did pick up on the overall feelings I have been having for the past year or so...And thank you for welcoming me onto the forums here!

Return to “Aquarius - January 20 - February 18”