Aquarius and Love

Meet people born under Aquarius here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Abhishek
Site Admin

Aquarius and Love

Post by Abhishek » Thu May 19, 2005 8:41 am

Aquarius and Love

Your Aquarius lover will be a wonderful and engaging friend. Aquarius can be (when he or she decides to kick up their heels) a wildly exciting, fun, and exhilarating partner when it comes to a special "wild night out on the town" or when doing something of an original, bizarre, and/or unexpected nature. But taking long romantic walks under the moonlight, quietly sipping wine, and holding hands while engrossed in intimate conversation during candlelit dinners? No, I don't think so.

It's best that Aquarius' lover understands upfront that Aquarius, barring other factors in the chart, tends not to be comfortable in close, intimate, and personal one to one settings and/or - for that matter - "relationships." Personal relationships and "intimacy" have a tendency to get "emotionally messy," and Aquarius is extremely awkward when it comes to experiencing anything that even vaguely smells of "emotionally messy." Aquarius enjoys keeping things light and easy. Aquarius may likely view any displays of emotion as being weakness in character. In particular, Aquarius is normally aghast at any public displays of sentimental emotion and/or feeling. Therefore, Aquarius is not generally recommended as someone who you will want to seek out for emotional support and/or to have a good cry on the their shoulder.

Your Aquarius lover is normally not going to be a "touchie," "feelie," "snugglely" partner. Aquarius is associated with the element of air - and, as such, Aquarius may not be completely in touch and comfortable with his or her body. Aquarius may even turn on and turn off his or her sexuality like a light switch.

It's fascinating to me, that each year, we celebrate love and lovers on February the 14th while the Sun is traveling through the Zodiacal Sign of Aquarius. Down through the centuries, Valentine's Day has progressively grown more and more associated with the friendship qualities of Aquarian love. Your Aquarius lover is, in fact, the most comfortable with friendship love. Aquarius tends to generate a friendly, people-oriented mental energy. Unconventional, friendly, unpredictable and innovative are all characteristics of your Aquarius lover. Aquarius thrives on being unique, original, may even be considered a wee bit eccentric.

Aquarius values humanity as a whole and enjoys living in a world of detached intellect and ideals. Aquarius values life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Aquarian energy (at its best) is channeled through creative theoretical constructs which can be used for the purpose of bringing about the greater social good. In plain simple language that means Aquarius shines best when reaching out for their high and lofty ideals. Your Aquarius approaches the world with a sense of cold hard logic and reason - and everything (everyone, including you) is open to his or her analysis.

Shadow: Aquarius can become the prototype of the "mad scientist" who becomes so consumed with and bent on creating something new and original, that he or she refuses to look at the consequences involved. In the pursuit of his/her ideals, Aquarius may remain blind to the Pandora box of deadly plagues that's about to be opened. The further temptation of Aquarius is the tendency to become the archetypal "Iceman" of the Zodiac. Aquarian love can then become icy, cold detachment and total isolation... with the "Iceman" forever escaping into the safety of his/her own high ivory tower of intellect and lofty ideals. The detachment of your Aquarius lover then becomes a safe tower where no one can ever again touch (and hurt) the "Iceman"...

anjali
Tarot reader

Post by anjali » Sat Jun 04, 2005 9:43 pm

interesting. specially about...
we celebrate love and lovers on February the 14th while the Sun is traveling through the Zodiacal Sign of Aquarius. Down through the centuries, Valentine's Day has progressively grown more and more associated with the friendship qualities of Aquarian love.
i am still trying to find the love of my life. i think i am in love with love hehehe

sarah

Post by sarah » Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:34 pm

where is my love??? :smt007

Samson

I need love

Post by Samson » Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:06 am

I think that I'm missing the point here, but where do I find love

web_guy

Post by web_guy » Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:31 pm

we r true lovers. we love everyone from heart.

breathingwater

Post by breathingwater » Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:17 pm

I'm an Aquarius and one of my best lovers was also an Aquarius.  We balanced each other out very well.  We often "got" each other without having to talk about things.  It was nice.

I do agree about avoiding messy emotional relationships.  The first sniff of that kind of stuff and I will immediately put up a wall.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:35 pm

I fell in love with a Cancerian, some say it is a good combination, some say it is a bad combination.

dionne

Post by dionne » Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:00 pm

I am experiencing being in a Love relationship for the first time. I am with a person who allows me to me. He knows how to give me my freedom, keep things simple, and makes me laugh. However, I did not fall in love. I decide to experience being in love this person. Knowing when things get to complicated that I can turn my emotions off.

Elan Morin Tedronai

Post by Elan Morin Tedronai » Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:07 pm

Hello, my first post here. Nice to meet you. My name is Chavdar.

I am fellow Aquarian, just like you. I can say that it is difficult for me to form any kind of stable relationship. I am 21 and I rarely engage in philandering or "one-night-stand"-type behaviour. In fact, the last time I was with woman was 7 months ago. It is normal for our sign I guess.
Do it, or do not. There is no try.

Reiniba-Chan

Post by Reiniba-Chan » Sun May 13, 2007 12:02 am

I found my love in a virgo guy, very close to libra, his birthday is on the 19 of september, but boy do I love that boy.

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Sun May 13, 2007 12:34 pm

I like the shadow bit - that's me to a tee. What's wrong with putting things in boxes and then taking them out when you want to look at them? There again I've been married a few times and  the ladies in between didn't seem to like being boxed up. I love being detached as long as I can be attached when it suits me - but there again I've been called a cold hearted ************* (put your own expletive in) quite often.

Oldfartcoza

Love? What the devil is that?

Post by Oldfartcoza » Sun May 20, 2007 11:21 am

Aquarians can love, but their feeling is probably more honest than that of any other sign.
 It appears that “love” in the human animal is extravagantly selfish and that the three little words “I love you” are not so much an assertion of devotion, as a demand for such. In other words, when most people utter the “three little words”, they are sending a veiled message that goes something like this: “I demand that you love me, failing which I will a) be impossible to live with; b) do something totally irrational; c) dissolve into a miserable wreck, which you will either pity or despise depending upon your inclination d) do something to endeavour to elicit guilt feelings in you”; e) kill you or f) kill myself”.
I never married: my "wife" and I have been living together since 1975. She is a Cancerian (who tend to cling to their families): materialistic and unswerving in her ways. Fortunately I met her when she was an impressionable nineteen years old (I was already an old fart of 25) and was able to teach her some things about life that she would not otherwise have discovered.
One was that it is indeed possible to love more than one person with equal intensity and passion at any one time. I encouraged her to go out with other guys and she did. I welcomed them to our home and let my wife "sleep" with them in our bed, while I sat and read in the lounge. I let her and her male friends do as they pleased, because I do not have a jealous bone in my body. The result is rather obvious, because not one of them was able to "take her away" from me. The reason? Simple: if she had gone to live with any of them, she would have lost her freedom and would have become a slave to a jealous man!
We decided not to have kids, because they would have been raised according to our liberal standard and  they would thus have become outcasts.
I personally think that Aquarius' emotional "coolness" is not so much a lack of emotion as a lack of selfish emotion. Being the independent spirits that we are, we want to permit others to have their freedoms as well and any clinging from our partners immediately makes us wary because it means, to us at least, that they want to own us ... which we cannot allow - because Aquarians own themselves.
Aquarius is the most important sign of the zodiac: we hold the water everyone needs to survive – and if Libra gives us any trouble, we can splash some water onto it and make it rust up.

psychic eyes

My boyfriend is Aquarius and I'm a Leo

Post by psychic eyes » Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:19 am

Sort of a fire/ice sort of relationship..but it sizzling for us.

kuurugal

Aquarius inconsiderate?

Post by kuurugal » Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:57 pm

I'm an aquarius and sometimes I can't stand my own disability to not be able to show affection every so often to the person I loved ( which in this case is my ex boyfriend).  Isn't this cool detachment trait of an aquarius somewhat align to being inconsiderate?

Martine Bonte

Post by Martine Bonte » Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:49 am

wow oldfartcoza, you stole my heart.  You just said in short terms what others (than aquarius) do not understand.

I personally think that Aquarius' emotional "coolness" is not so much a lack of emotion as a lack of selfish emotion. Being the independent spirits that we are, we want to permit others to have their freedoms as well and any clinging from our partners immediately makes us wary because it means, to us at least, that they want to own us ... which we cannot allow - because Aquarians own themselves[/b]

Well your friend had a real diamond near her, I hope she knows it.  My husband is just at the end of capricorn (so much influence of aquarius) but he doesn't think like an aquarius. So sometimes I go into "my tower" or "shelp" to find my spiritfreedom.

Martine

Return to “Aquarius - January 20 - February 18”