Aquarius and Cancer

Meet people born under Aquarius here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Slasher

Aquarius and Cancer

Post by Slasher » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:36 am

Why do I keep falling for cancers?

Every single girl I have liked or dated has been a cancer!  I only find out after and I was wondering if anyone could figure out why the hell that is the way the cookie crumbles for me? :smt003

I thought it isn't supposed to work out well?

shoody

Post by shoody » Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:06 pm

my best mate is aquarius my boyfriend is aquarius but a girl i wrk with is aquarius n sh hates me dnt no why? i luv aquarius ppl 4 sum reason aquarius n cancer just fit nicely. i think cancer brings aquarius into reality of life n aquarius jst luvs havin fun so they compliment each other nicely but you need to check out your birth chart n check out wot ur venus is in maybe its a water sign.my biggest luvs hav been with air signs n it lasted longest with aquarius i dated a cancer once[my sign too] and it was way too predictable x

KingAcePD

Post by KingAcePD » Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:09 am

I once had a relationship with a cancer...Three months..My longest relationship ( i know, but I have defensive issues, okay). ANyway, it was real good, heart felt, but I wanted something more. in the end, It was too less of waht I wanted. I'm more of the up-beat aquarius.

shoody

Post by shoody » Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:36 pm

cancer has a real patience with aquarius, i know these are people who live life to the full so i know when its appropriate to let my emotions go n when to just keep quiet and enjoy the ride.its not just astrology though you have to look at ppl background too cos everything that happpens in our lives makes us the person we are so never judge someone solely on thier star sign cos theres a whole lot more thn tht, 4me astrology is just guidance. if you think u wanted more than your cancer had to offer then maybe it just didnt fit :)

mk

Post by mk » Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:25 am

i was into a relation with a cancerian..well initially the sparks were flying but somewhere down the line it went away....v r very good freinds though as of now

skvenkat1977

Post by skvenkat1977 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:42 am

:) i had a few cancer friends too, in fact most of my friends are Cancer,  i was comfortable with them, initially they are very dominating   later they take care of us quite well

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:19 pm

I married a cancerian - it lasted 17 years -so not bad is it, would I marry another _NEVER!
Some days you are the cart and other days the horse; either way you still get shafted.

"I thought you'd be bigger," (read it how you will).

prashanth_ram2002

Post by prashanth_ram2002 » Sun May 03, 2009 8:03 am

I am now attracted to a CANCERIAN but still I am unable to understand whether she likes me or not............... its simple to read ppl of other signs but not CNACERIANS

CAN ANYONE GIVE ME SOME GUIDELINES TO KNOW THEM
 Control your thoughts bcoz it makes what you are.

I am nothing, U are nothing, everybody is nothing

j1j1j1j1jb

Post by j1j1j1j1jb » Thu May 07, 2009 4:06 pm

I find that to be untrue. Although i do recall one girl i did fancy a huge amount to be a cancer.

astrologer50

Re: Aquarius and Cancer

Post by astrologer50 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:20 pm

Slasher wrote:Why do I keep falling for cancers?

Every single girl I have liked or dated has been a cancer!  I only find out after and I was wondering if anyone could figure out why the hell that is the way the cookie crumbles for me? :smt003

I thought it isn't supposed to work out well?
I can think of plenty of reasons but without seeing your natal chart we can only but guess. Probably you have Cancer ruling your marriage house (7th) or 5th house of romance and children. Synastry and chart comparison is a complex art in astrology. If you want a reading you need to post both natals and synastry bi wheel from www.astro.com in the Wester 'reading' forum.

Now Aquarius and Cancer is not a good match astrologically

Cancer quincunx Aquarius and Sagittarius
Cancer is cardinal and water sign. All water signs play on peoples feelings and probably Scorpio is worst for doing this. All four cardinal signs want to start, initiate projects ie: get things moving, not always great at finishing though. Cancer is like Capricorn shrewd in business and good with money and hanging onto it. Very sensitive, moody (all water signs are) and nostalgic. Very strongly attached to family members, home roots and home and emotional security very important to them. You find a lot of cancerians and water signs in the caring professions, nursing, caring for elderly etc. Like food and cooking.

Aquarius tends to talk to lots of people but can be rather private sign as well. Very humanitarian will always fight the cause for the underdog. Good with computers, electronics doesn’t do hospitals or sick people. Very talkative and this is the only sign I have found that tries and wants to stay friends with the ex. Friendship is first thing they look for in relationships, second they want the mental connection and rapport and certainly want their minds stimulating before their bodies (sorry Aries, Taurus and Scorpio). Well maybe if you talk dirty to them then…….  Cancer wants lots of cuddles and reassurance which Aquarius may find draining. Cancer worries about everything, Aquarius does not and will talk about it endlessly.

Return to “Aquarius - January 20 - February 18”